Need help with nutes..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Byrgesen87, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Hey guys.

As some of you might know im growing in a phototron.

My next grow is gonna be in soil insted of the spaghnum mos i got with the phototron.

Im new to nutes so i dont know what to get. I need something that gives great s´results but doesnt cost alot of money. dont wanna spend 50$ on nutes.

Ive been looking into Bio Nova, is that an ok brand?

I live in denmark so it has to be something that is easily shipped to europe :)

Help me out here guys.

2. Sorry I can't help you, I'm using FoxFarms Grow Big, and FoxFarms Big Bloom which was $38, but I just wanted to say hej :) I was born in Copenhavn and used to live in Viborg, still visit anually ^_^, where are you from?

3. Nice one mate hehe. Well ive heard great things about FF nutes, but i think its to much money for nutes. Im out of work atm :/

Well im born in Randers, grown up in Randers and living in Randers now :) havent moved abit since birth hehe.

4. Haha nice, I moved to Florida when I was about 3, then to pennsylvania, then massachusetts, then to north carolina >_> I've always thought Randers was a funny name cuz my name is Anders :p

5. Also, pretty much whats important for nutes is for vegging, you want a nute with higher N then P and K, and for flowering, you want higer P, then N and K, Mine are 6-4-4, and 2-8-4

6. Alright thanks mate.

Yeh its a pretty funny name but you can get some awsome dank here and amazing hash :)

I'll look into that nute stuff, but im thinking of bying the Bio Nova Soil Super Mix.
    http://www.bionova.nl/SiteEN/En/pages/Detail1EN.asp?ID=46
    Heres a link.

You think that will do it? remember that im growing lowryder hybrids with very little vegs time, only around 15-20 days out of the 75 days to harvest.

7. Man last time I was in Viborg I couldnt find any weed :( thats because like none of my friends smoke though >_> I did get fucking trashed out of my mind though! that was fun lol,
    About the BN... I guess theres only one way to find out, try it then report back ^_^
    If you keep a grow log let me know I'd love to follow it
    I would say something cool in danish but my spelling is so amazingly crappy xD haha
    and I never did understand En og Et >_>

8. I didn't know that :( That sucks man

9. Yeh it sucks, but ive build up alot of nice connections to the best of the best.

Got some hashish last night, dark almost black, with a gold stamp saying Prada on it :)
    as soft as clay and as sticky as dank.

Promise you its amazing hehe.