Need help with next purchase..peyote pillar or not??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by nickdabs, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Okay so I have a decent glass collection and I'm thinking about getting a Hollowfoot Sovereignty Peyote Pillar however I am having second thoughts, I smoke concentrates more than I smoke flower, however I do smoke a good amount of flower still. So my question is for the price of about $1,200-1,500 is there anything I can get that would be better? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Yea.. A Pound

3. Well if you smoke more flower then errl, and you have the money to spend on the pillar, you will not regret it that's for sure. I have a pretty decent collection myself, a lot of worked pieces, but my non-worked pillar gets more use then any of em. I even dab out of the pillar, but I have the straight foot and it's better for dabbing then the hollow. But honestly, the only thing I'd tell you is to make sure you want the hollow over then straight. I prefer the straight because it's a little snappier, and despite what people say I believe has more of a chug feeling than the hollow. Which is a little bit airy for my tastes, but I know there will be people disagreeing with me, and will tell you to get the hollow. Either way, you'll be happy!

4. Hey, get the Pillar, I've heard their GREAT for preserving taste.

And uh, if you don't like it - feel free to send it my way. HA! :wave: