Collab Need help with my ZONG please

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BONE13, Jun 17, 2020.

1. I bought an ash catcher to go on my new zong and the ash catcher is a 45. It’s still not straight up and down with the bong. What kind of adaptor do I need to get ? What did I do wrong. Any help is much appreciated. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Nothing you did or didn’t do, it’s just the angle of the male connector part on the ashcatcher. It’ll still work fine angled like that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You could just use the perc or find one that isn’t angled like yours.

With my old rig I had this problem and just added another perc on top of that one to get it to the height I wanted and angle. You also get to use the extra perc so no loss.

4. One badass piece of artwork man. Very nicr

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

5. Thank you!!

6. It ends up pulling the water into the zong and emptying the catcher. Do you of any adapters ? And if so how do I measure what I need. TAG - Angle Adapter - (Multiple Angles Available) I found these. But I’m not sure how do measure it or if these would even work

7. Should just measure the holes. Usually either 10mm,14mm,or 18mm then male or female. Does it need to stick in the next piece or does it slide over the next piece?

8. Looks like maybe another 45 to go directly into the bong. Then the ash catcher. Looks like a male to female 45 adapter. Male to the bong, female to the catcher. Just have to measure the openings.

9. Yeah I got the hole size. It’s a 14 mm I’m just not sure how to measure to get the correct angle adapter. It sticks into the downstem

10. I will do some measuring when I get home and try to get some better pics