Need help with my Supercloset Bubbleflow Bucket system.....

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by rickyrichardo, Oct 12, 2014.

1. I set up my Bubbleflow buckets and there are 3 that keep overflowing and spilling water onto the floor of my tent!....ahhhh.....I thought I had too much water in the Reservoir but each time I put water into the Res the 3 buckets started overflowing again....the only way they don't overflow is if the Reservoir is almost empty...and I don't like to do that or the pump will stop working if there isn't a minimum of water in it.

On my EcoPlus Air Pump that comes with the system the pump stopped working after only a week!....they haven't gotton back to me on these questions so seeking help here from you wonderful fellow growers!

Thx

2. Wow that really sucks, not familiar with the system, i never buy prefab shit, just make my own so i know exactly what components are being used

3. I have a system just like this that I built myself.  Sometimes just elevating those buckets like 1 inch will help water flow back to rez, and not overflow bucket.  Biut the real problem is the return lines are not big enough for the pump you are using.  I upgraded mine from 3/4" tubing to 1 1/4" rigid pvc and now I can run as large a pump as I want and all buckets stay the same level. IMG_0048.JPG