Need help with my first SCROG grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dankmass, Sep 6, 2017.

1. So I'm in need of some advice -

This is my first ever grow, and I decided to scrog due to lack of space - 2 x 2 x 5 tent.

One diesel sativa from seed.
    13 days into flowering.
    My concern is... I've been tucking and pushing the branches every day as they stretch, but now my big bud sites have reached the edge of the scrog and I don't really have anywhere else to tuck them. Also this means they are on the outside of the lights and not directly under them. I have 2x 300w mars hydro LEDs next to each other.
    I've heard the main stretch ends at around the 2 week mark, so do you think I'm good with the bud site placement as they are now? Or is there something else I should do
    Any advice would be much appreciated, and feedback on how my first plant is looking!
    Here's some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First grow journal

2. #2 Budmiser, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    I cant see any problem there....Anyone else ?
    Maybe more light there than needed anyway ? Do they have dimmers,in case the buds get too close?

3. Looking pretty good should be a decent yield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. No problem would have liked more fill in middle of scrog net though.

5. I have the lights pretty low and have a lot of room to move them up so that shouldn't be a problem. Thanks Budmiser

First grow journal

6. Me too, not sure where I went wrong, I think I started tucking a bit late meaning the middle undergrowth didn't have enough time under the light.

First grow journal

7. I'm hoping so!! Follow my journal if you're interested in finding out

First grow journal

8. Look fine and the bonus of scrog is even lighting can you not move your lights towards the more filled in edges? Great thing is you learned from experience and next time you will "herd" your plant evenly, having a large site on the edge is not all bad because light intensity is slightly less on the edge so they are less likely to get light burn.. you should give yourself a high five she looks damn nice for a first scrog and your not just using your screen as support with the plant growing thru it and calling it a scrog..,

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks a lot man. Yeah I could try and move the lights apart a bit to target the edges, or just move them up a bit. Although two lights next to each other is a bit of a tight squeeze as it is, in a 2x2 tent. Yeah I've been making sure I pull the branches back through so that the scrog is utilized correctly. Now all I have to do is keep the humidity down! Proving to be tough right now when the RH is 95% outside
    Thanks for the help again!

First grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  10. Start stripping fan leaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk