Need help with my first indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jjune, Aug 5, 2016.

1. I've done the basics to growing indoors and it didn't turn out as planned.. I'm using a 150w hps bulb with 4 23w cfl daylight bulb also. With dr earths potting soil with NO nutrients I believe doesn't say anything just "meals" on the back. So what are your guys techniques? I've tryed it but didn't succeed.i have general hydroponics trio for nutes. I have 2 fem seeds about to be ready to start over lol Help please! What I did my first run was use jiffy pellets to germ and it was good then put into soil they popped up and had 2 leaves but then stopped growing for a while. Also had yellowing of leaves but kept going now it's a month later and I've given up honestly this is what it looks like

2. I'm not sure about your soil...looks like it has alot of bark in it. Next time tear of the bottoms of the jiffy thing so the roots can come through easier. Looks like it might be overwatered or have a PH issue.

gen hydro nutes work great for me, but I grow in coco.

• Like Like x 2
  3. soil is shit like said above,def need re-pot nxt time.u should b n at least a 1gal within a first month my opinion.looks like ph is off 2.....u said indoor?how often were u water/feeding?n what was humidity n rm?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Looks like u had a little problem in every category (no offense).distance of light?do u kno yur ppms wen i did feed?nxt time wen u re-pot bury that plant to where round leaves r..

5. I tryed sifting the bark out and just use the soil and I would water with filtered ph water close to 6 ph and I just bought a humidifier and couldn't keep the humidity above 40% I'd water when soil was dry a nuckle deep then would water till 10% runoff. Then feed every other time. And no offense takin! I'm need help cause I wanna have a nice healthy plant and what's ppms?

6. Don't go cheap when you buy soil. Repot this plant in a one gallon pot with quality soil such as Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Add about 25% perlite and do not over water. Let the dirt dry out completely. Lift the pot everyday and when it gets light, water it until it runs out of the bottom.
    Rip the bottom off the jiffy plug. Let those roots out!

My humidity stays around 40% and I've never had a problem.

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

• Like Like x 2
  7. What do u hav a cold mister?best way to raise is vics vaporizor($15 dollarstore)
    2 low..try 6.8-7 nxt time

parts per million.this is how u measure the amount of nutes per gal..u need a tds meter($20 amazon)

8. Read here instead

No-Till Gardening: Revisited

No buying and adding bottled hydro store nutrients

No checking, worrying about or adjusting pH

No buying TDS meters and worrying about PPM's

Re-use your soil over and over again

No flushing

J

• Like Like x 2
  9. I've researched dr earths organic soil and many people are using it it has natural food for the plant in it. And when I bought the general hydroponics trio it told me the right amount to put in a gallon so that's what I was following. Then just adjusted ph of that if needed to. And the recomened ph said for 6-7 so I should try a higher ph? And yes I bought a cold mister from Walmart

10. Por little girl

11. You
    you should put the seed into a little cup while its in the pellet, half fill the cup with soil put the pellet than try adding a little guano or soil additive . If the first 2 leaves come usually u have to torn one appart so the branch continues to grow

12. Add some more soil and give it
    normal water, its time for the roots to build.

13. yeah the soil look like it all dry and cracked up dry sand crisps .

14. You shoulnt fertilize , you burnt it up . Don't fert just because the bottle says to , Remember they're tryig to sell you ferts .

15. You can use the GH trio if you don't run a rich soil mix. You still will need much less than any of the directions say because your soil will already have some nutrients in it. I use my GH hydro nutrients for my soil plants but only when I notice they may need some food not every watering. I also go very light on it. Usually 1ml or less doses in a half gallon water jug.

Black Gold with extra earthworm castings is cheap and highly available. I've seen it grow good bud. It's fairly rich so you won't need to add much until bud cycle. Mix it with some perlite about 20% and replant that thing.