Need help with my attic grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by OVRCninja, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hey GC me and my cousin are trying to grow in his attic, were both new at this.. our knowledge comes from a separate failed attempt each, and months of reading here

we've had this going for a few weeks now... i just need general advice on what to do with the space, this picture i have is old.. since it was taken the clone and all but one seedling died =/ we've got the one seedling thats doing good directly under the light, we lowered it alittle, and we partially surrounded it with carboard covered in white garbage bags, ill get a picture of that as soon as my cousin can get up there and take it

fox farms ocean forest, no ph adjustment till now, finally got the money together and bought all that stuff yesterday. i've also got a 4" exhaust fan from a hydro store, it works great i just need to buy more ducting, ill put up more details later i gotta go to work :wave:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. I guess you're not worried about infrared detection??
    Because your roof is going to glow like a neon sign to a police helicopter...

In my past experience, attics are usually WAY to hot for a grow in the summertime..

If you can keep the heat in check (75-78F), and are not concerned with the police arresting you, I would look into SOG, SCROG, or LST...

3. na im not worried about flying pigs haha, its a legal grow

its not a huge space... i was gunna buy an ac and intake directly from it, box in the grow space with mylar, and hook up my exhaust fan with more ducting that i dont have yet and vent that out to the outside, maybe even tack up insulation.. all it takes is money

4. more pictures of my cousins attic, cardboard with trash bags over it... this grow is pretty busted =/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]