Need help with moving plants outside

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CovertCannaConnoisseur, May 21, 2017.

1. So... I didn't know whether to put this on indoor or outdoor because it will be both lol. Anyways here it goes. Rn I've got 6 plants in a pc case in one container. My plans were to give them a head start in the case and then move them outside. They have been in the container longer than I had anticipated and today I took a look at the root mass. The roots for each plant pretty much stretch the length of the container (a Tupperware thingy) and I was planning on cutting the plants' roots apart so that I could plant them in various locations on my mountain. If the root mass is so overgrown, how bad would the plants be hurt if I was to cut the root mass apart and transplant them into various locations on my mountain. Would it be better for me to just transplant them together? The plants have all been topped and low stress trained to the extreme. I wanted to have 6 nice bushy plants but I don't know if I should separate them now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. All input welcome
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2. Damn. Sorry for such poor photo quality. They are fine in my gallery. The soil I am using is fox farms ocean forest with a little extra perlite. I'm using ff nutrients as well. Today is around day 40. I germed the seeds on the 9th of April. I will move them outside to their final location(s) within the next two weeks for sure.

3. Don't cut the roots. That is the worst thing you can do. If you can remove them from the plastic bin and wash the medium from the roots. This will also help detangle them.

4. Thanks for the input. I'll end up doing that.

• Like Like x 1