Need Help With Led Lights

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jessenj, Jun 6, 2013.

1. I bought the PC stealth box from mrgrowpro and I am having a hard time figuring out a few things with the LED lights. The LED rails are 3 LED light rails at 15w (45w total); red (630nm), blue (460nm) = 2:1
    but I haven't been able to find any info about how that translates to veg and flowering stage. I need help to figure that out? Am I supposed to use something else for veg or flower? I got my seeds starting to sprout, and as soon as I see the roots poke out of the bottom of the rockwool, I'm going to put them in the baskets with the hydroton.

That brings me to my next question. I have the Fox Farms Trio, but am not sure what I need to add to my resevoir when I first drop the rockwool cubes with the seedlings in. I really need some help. I've been reading the forums as much as I could, and have read tons of the guides and grow logs, but I haven't figured this out. Right now, I have my seedlings sitting in the humidity dome, happy in their moist rockwool cubes, with no nutes and no lights, but I wasn't sure if I need to wait till I see roots spring out the bottom before I move them. Any thoughts? Do I need nutes at this stage? If so, what of the Trio should I be using and how much?

Thanks for any help I can get.