Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with identifying something...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by theGDOne, Oct 29, 2022.

  1. Used to post here once in a while, been forever. Hi again.

    Anyhow, the good ol' pa just popped by my apartment to give me some various THC-related products that a friend of his gave him. He gave me a few canisters of caramel edibles, a chocolate bar, and some dispensary greens.

    My question is about a little circular rubber container that has very tarry, black material in it. It's almost a resin texture but a bit... goopier? He says that his pal said it's good to mix with tea or drinks, or to put a dab under your tongue, but warned to be "careful" because it's apparently high in THC.

    Anyone know what this is? Been smoking since I was like 18 (33 now) and usually only dabble in the green or edibles, so this is new to me. Thanks for any help!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rick simpson oil perhaps.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2

Share This Page