Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help with homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drm5261989, Apr 11, 2009.

1. hey 2morrow im goin with some friends to home depot to get materials to make a bong. I was wondering if anybody has any tips.

2. Do NOT use liquid nails, or aluminum. Metal is fine as far as i know, but dont use anything with too many chemicals that can be burned easily. hell, just get a diamond tipped drillbit and make a vasebong. :smoking: thats what i did and its served me well for 2 years. even though i have 3 real ones now, its nice to use when i want a nice, big, bowl.

3. Yep.:)

Id try to be more helpful on like, what supplies to get, but i keep forgetting what im trying to type. :/

4. haha it aight

5. Is this a repeat thread? Why not just go buy a real bong? You'll probably save some time and money.