Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KB Grower, Sep 29, 2010.

1. I recently bought a gram of some really good has for 25 dollars. [​IMG] So good [​IMG] that when i was trying to smoke a piece in my bowl the hash bubbled crazy and some of it clogged up my bowl so i couldn't even take a hit.[​IMG] I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a new way to smoke hash.[​IMG] I have tried using the thumbtack then lighting it and covering it with a glass cup. But it didn't turn out well and i felt like i wasted a piece of hash[​IMG] So can anyone help me out [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Knife hits?

Cut the bottom off a water bottle or something, then heat up the blades of 2 knives (Ones with insulated handles...) on your stove. Drop some hash on one knife, then sandwich it under the other one. Then start sucking smoke through the water bottle slowly.

Way easier to manage with two people, but it's doable alone.

3. Put it ontop of some bud.