Need Help with grow space?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by oa82, Sep 28, 2009.

1. #1 oa82, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    Hey guys, I am currently in the process of growing ganja, and i need a little advise and help from you guys. This is my second grow, my first was a disaster; two males, unbelievable. i have built a grow box from storage bins... I have 6 23w cfl so i have about 9000 lumens... will this be enough for 2-3 female plants? i am also curious about the height of my plants. I want to do 12/12 after only 1-2 weeks of veg due to my space limitations. i have about 15" of clearance in my grow box, after the pots, with my current configurations... i can probably make something to pull my lights up higher for maybe 2 ft max clearance... how long should i veg though if i only have 15''? what about 2ft? any suggestions? the box is about 1 1/2' by 2 1/2' length by width... will that support 2-3? any advise is helpful and money is limited...thanks!

ps... yield?
    northern lights from marijuana seeds.nl

2. You'll have enough room if you LST. veging for a couple of weeks should be enough. I think you should only have 2 plants in there tops but thats my opinion.