Need help with grow box design!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by SteveIllegal, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Hey everybody, i'm SUPER new at growing(I've never grown anything before). So Ima need your guys(and gals?) guidence.

First thing is, I don't really have any money.:( So if the grow room you have in mind is expensive I minds well forget it. I just need a basic grow room for like 3 to 5 plants I want to be able to clone and everything though!

Second, my space is very limited.:( I barely got any room it's a 29" by 30" space. Hardly anything. But I need to grow so I can get some money. Times are a little tough, so I need something to help myself out.

Pleasee help a fellow smoker out with some cheap grow box ideas. Thank you.:wave:

2. To be honest mate, I never say never but you would be better off trying your hand at making money online or at a job.

3-5 plants is a lot to take on for a first time grow. I have tried to literally do it as cheap as possible. Carboard box, only 2 CFL lights, fans, soil, neuts, etc and I am at about $115.00 right now and thats having a few of the supplies on had.

For 3-5 plants you need at least 200W of CFL light to be on the cheap end and you are looking at anywhere from 30-50$ just on veg lights then the same for flowering lights.

TO be honest, if you are serious, invest in it. Buy a HPS light, get the right gear and use your first crop to pay it off. It isn't worth the risk in my opinion if you are doing this illegally.

Good luck to you, you have come to the right place.

3. How many plants should I try and start with?
    Yeah I'm probably going to invest.
    Cuz I need to get this going, can you give me any ideas on how to get it started?
    I already have alot (ALOT) of seeds, and there fresh off a plant so there good. Hopefully.

I need like a list of all the supplies.
    Ima find a way to get the money some how, I just need a cheap start that way I can get into it, learn how to actually grow, and maybe with the money I can invest in making it alot better, you know?