Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with green dragon

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cabbage, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Hello grass city alright so tonight I wanted to make some green dragon. I got about an oz of low mids I want to use.
    My first question is whats this about decarboxylation ( Decarboxylation | Cannabis Culture Magazine ) do you think 2 min in the microwave is good or should i go with the oven method?
    And my next question is how much everclear should I use with this oz of bud?

Any info would be helpful tell us how you made your batch.

thanks

2. im curious
    what is a green dragon?

3. A dragon that is green. o_O

4. I had masonjars purely because they are airtight. I accidentally skipped the decarboxylization process but its been two weeks and i took 2 shots tonight and i was still high as a mother.
    I used probably an 1/8th per half a bottle.
    Put like a quarter or so in the bottle
    remember to grind it and shake every day.

5. #5 cabbage, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    "Green Dragon is an alcoholic beverage made by leaching the leaves or stems of the cannabis plant in a high-proof alcohol, most commonly vodka. The THC dissolves into the alcohol resulting in a dark green or brown liquid.
    Baking or "drying" the dry buds and leaves prior to adding them to the alcohol in either method increases the potency of the resulting preparation[1][2]. The two main methods of decarboxylation involve heat and/or light. The higher the alcohol percentage of the solvent, the more efficiently the THC will be extracted."

from wikipedia

yea really the only part im kind of confused about is the decarboxylation I think i might just go with the oven placing the weed in an oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes. Becasue I dont see how the microwave is going to work, they work by heating up the water in side but this bud is quite dry so idk any help would be nice.

oh and taking a shot of everclear is like drinking fire lol tryed it last night im going to have to eather mix this stuff in a drink or make a tincture.

i did grind the bud all up and took the seeds out took me a good 2 hrs fucking mids and there seeds

6. lol I dont think everclear as meant to be drunk straight :confused:

7. well I ended up only decarbing at 170 for 11 mins the guide i read said 150 for 15. I hope it helped idk tho... every ones got diff temps and diff times guess ill have to work on it. But as for the rest I'm going with the slow method just keeping it in a jar and shaking it every day for a month.

8. Oh and never again will I do that, tastes like fire. I just wanted to see what a shot would be like... it was turrble! but it dose the job.

9. I just put around an eighth of decent bud, not dank as shit and not shwag into a bottle of everclear, the smaller bottles, and shake it every now in then daily, in a few weeks it will be amazing!
    Mine recked me and a friend, one shot got us high, two made us lift off and fly... Its a cool high.

10. Yea I'm excited I've never tried the stuff before I hope it turns out good. I used about 25 grams it was a oz but with all the seeds... and i used about idk on the jar it says about 250ml of ever clear. the liquor is so dark and green it almost looks like a syrup now.

Now its time to sake the fuck out of it and smoke a bowl topped with some honey oil.:bongin:

11. ._.
    whoa
    i totally want to try this one day.
    but i am completely dry right now. :(

12. I got 15 days left... I cant wait to try it out:hello:

13. All right i finished the green dragon a few days ago. I tryed to put a few drops under the toung and thats tates like shit (like a forest a really really fiery dry forest) I still don't know how potent it is. Haven't really wanted to put it in my mouth again yuck.

If any one knows a better way of taking this stuff let me know. such as a drink recipes or something.

14. I just finished a everclear tincture and been doing the sub lingual drops. They do taste strong it first has the sickness of that grain alcohol then an aftertaste of pure dank lol. First off how much alcohol to weed ratio did you use? I made a batch with a half fifth of everclear and an ounce of sugar leaves from my trimmings. Soaked for 3 days then heated at about 300 degrees for 15 minutes then strained. So far Ive enjoyed it the taste is bad ya but its gotten me pretty blazed!

15. used littel under a cup of ever clear with an oz of lower mids. lol so it doesn't have the best of taste.