Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help with grasscity shipping please!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hydrotoke13, Apr 5, 2010.

1. alright so im thinking of buying a new pipe Cannabuds Pipe - Sloth - Dutch - Grasscity.com i know its not great but im broke and i dont need anything nice because i hvae a delta n9ne and just need something for on the go.but anyway i live with my parents still and they do not approve of me smoking,so if they saw this package would they open it because of suspicious labeling? also will they put this in my mailbox or doorstep?
    BTW I AM 22 AND I CANT DRIVE TO MY HEADSHOP BEACAUSE ITS OVER 45 MINUTES AWAY SO NO UNDERAGE BULLSHIT PLEASE!

2. Ship to a friends house who wouldn't mind the delivery. :cool:

3. i was thinking about that but i dont really have a car to get around right now,itd be better just to ship it to my crib.

4. I'm guessing you live in the middle of nowhere then. Ship it to yours and potentially get caught, your choice. Good luck.

5. yeah i live way far in the boonies

6. No idea what that means, but cool. :hello:

7. Don't worry, the packaging is totally discreet.

8. the deffinition of stealth.. a pipe with a weed leaf on it?:rolleyes:

9. Eew, metal. Sure its hilarious, but get a glass piece bro.

10. aha i know but im broke as hell,also i have a delta nine glass piece.i just need something small for on-the-go tokes.
    but would it be in the mailbox or dropped at the door? would anyone have to sign for it?

11. i ordered a pipe recently telling my parents i would blow bubbles with it and i do to show them what its for.

if your really 22 then go buy a pack of pipe tobbaco and say your going to use it to smoke that with.

the only reason i dident do that is because my mom is a cig smoker and she would bitch and moan at me and i already have her doing that enough

12. i would do that but my mom also smokes about 4 packs a day and shed be pissed.i found a freind that is gonna order it for me.thanks anyways :)

13. i would still smoke pipe tobbaco as i do love to besides its so much cheaper and healther than cigs

i mean pipe tobbaco is just pennies a bowl when a pack of cigs is 8$ 5$ if there on sale and pipe tobbaco doesnt have additives like cigs