need help with gender first time grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jaybeezy35, Aug 5, 2017.

1. I think it's female pretty positive it is but 2nd opinions would be appreciated please it is agent orange about 6 weeks old.

Attached Files:

2. too early to tell. Give it about 4-7 days and you'll know for sure by pistils.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alright sweet! Thanks also Would it be bad to switch to 12/12 cycle then?

4. It's about 11inches tall I got about 3 feet max to work with reading that it will double in size while flowering and having the light a foot away leaves me with a two foot plant

Attached Files:

5. Plants can get up to 3 times taller upon flowering. I recommend LST to keep it shorter and create a even canopy with the lower nodes.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

6. Ah see I wish I did some LST earlier haha my buddy told me to and I didn't understand what he was talking about till recently I'm kinda scared to do it now because I do not want to break the stalk I'm sure with some rearranging of my tent I can get 4 foot

7. Oh yeah I also stripped the bottom of the plant and topped

Attached Files:

8. People break there stalks by application to to much pressure without first lightly squeezing up the stalk and bending it first.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

9. Thos sir are beautiful I will definitely train the seedlings I got going

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the pointers I'm not one to assume I know everything so vomit info or experience on me at will lmao

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ummmmmm

Attached Files:

12. That's looking masculine.

13. Damn I knew it lol can't win em all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Yes looks like yiyr plants gots nuts

15. I'll probably be excommunicating it today no money lost on seeds! All my seeds I got from dispensary nugs ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk