need help with friend

Discussion in 'General' started by panflake, Jun 13, 2010.

1. my "friend" and i have been koo for at least 5 years. i consider him one of my closest fans but hes the type that always has to talk about himself or things hes done and tries to act like hes got it all figured out. so a while back i had been talkin to this girl kinda and he knew i liked her but im extremely shy so i dont really pull any moves or nothing. but my friend decided to ask her to prom. hes the type that only kicks it wit a girl to bone but this girl is very religious and wouldnt let him for sure. so i asked him why he chose to ask her and he told me "because shes a friend". so that didnt really make sense to me, to me it seems like hes just doin it cuz i liked her or like he wants to have something over me.so even more recently we ran into this other girl that i used to always tell him she was bomb and he didnt really think so but i guess that day he did cuz while wew were eating he was kissin her and like tryna make conversation with me and shit. so i feel kinda betrayed and now whenever im around him i just nmotice all the shit about him that annoys me.after the first girl i tried top just forget about it cuz hes my homie but now it feels like hes doing it purposely. am i wrong to feel this? idk

2. If you're too much of a pussy to hit on a girl, then you have no right to complain when someone else does. No right at all.

3. This right here!

4. didn't middle school end like last week?

5. Kick his fucking ass if your that worried about it. Even though you shouldnt be so shy this kid is still doing you wrong. If he seems to just be targeting girls you got after that breaks the friend code. Knock him the fuck out but maybe im a lil bit to violent.:D

6. The fuck? He's saying he thinks his homie is just fucking around with these bitchs just because OP originally liked them first. There's a bigger issue at hand than just 'being shy' :rolleyes:.

At least dude above me knows what the fuck is up.

7. maybe he's just trying to be your friend.

by humiliating your shy ass and trying to motivate you to ball up.

*buzzer* sorry, wrong answer. none of this would have been an issue if the dude had just done what he had wanted to do instead of talking himself out of it. learn from it so it won't happen again.

8. Grow some balls and tell that ***** to back the fuck off..

Its called game bro. Dont get into it too late or you'll miss out on alot.

If you been talkin to her and she been kissin up on him then that should tell you somethin bout that girl.

did the religious one say yes to the prom thing?

9. I don't know about you guys but I don't go stealing girls from friends when I know they like them, even if they're shy/afraid to talk to them or whatever. That's not game, that's being a dick to your friend. Just talk to your friend and see what his issue is and tell him to back the fuck off.

10. if a friend wants a girl and i want her too, i'll hang back for awhile but only so long. its not fair to expect me never to touch her, thats punishing me for his failure.

11. Yeah, man.

You shouldn't be punished or blamed for someone else's failures and incompetence. OP... you had your chance. I was the shyest guy for the longest time, and I still haven't gotten any.

I just stopped giving a fuck about women.