Need help with flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by needhelpyo, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Okay so ive been flowering for 6 weeks and to me the buds seem way too small. i even started adding more nuts. can i get some advice on what might help them grow? and how long should i flower for?

Attached Files:

2. Your on week 2-3.

3. What are you using for lights/soil.

Any time you ask advice giver as much info as possible.

4. lights- 400 watt hps - in a bubbler tub - 5 plants - three are flowering and two havent started yet - ive been 12-12 for 6 weeks

5. Give it 24 dark then turn the lights back on normal time for 12/12

6. They look fine. They fatten up the last couple weeks. Be patient.

7. Slow growth for sure bro, They only look 2-3 weeks into 12/12. Gonna need more info.What are day/night temps,What soil/nutrients are you using etc

8. I'd still wager you got a 12-week strain on your hands.

9. Perhaps even 14

10. 6 weeks? Those look like 2 weeks even for a long flowering strain. It's not a nute issue. Maybe you have a light leak or timer issue.

11. Hmm, would undersized pots and rootbound plants cause this? Edit: Nevermind, bubbler bucket.

I know heat stress can significantly prolong a flowering period, what are your temps like?

12. This here is Tom Hill's Haze... a long flowering strain, she goes 120-130 days. I think the indoor growers obsession with 7-9 week strains has left these beauties all but forgotten.

Week 4:

[​IMG]

Week 6:

[​IMG]

Week 8:

[​IMG]

13. They dont look fine.Thats not much bud for 6 weeks.

Trust me you got atleast 6 more weeks to go if not 7-8.

14. There could be something wrong, but I haven't seen him state what strain he's working with, and I have a feeling he's running a long-flowering sativa. His buds seem to be on par with Tom Hill's Haze @ 6 weeks.

15. they look like they have been in 12/12 for no more than 2 weeks. there's defo something wrong. what are your roots like? are they bright white or brown?

16. I agree with HOTH, this looks like a 10-12 week strain. In the end all that matters is that it buds for you. 8wks or 12wks your still going to get some nice buds!

17. If its not a long flowering sativa like sour d, then its way stretched out...especially for running an hps.