Need help with first time grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokeyEyes, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Swim bought 10 purple power feminised seeds but also not much knowledge on how to grow, swim heard that this strain is perfect for the Irish climate can someone explain how to and where to germinate and step by step really thank you :) oh and it's a guerilla grow

2. I use rockwool,i put beans in glass cup for 24hrs,then with ph adjustd (5.5-5.7) water soak rockwool,quick shake to get excess water out,plant yur bean n rockwool,propragation tray are nice but i go little cheap and use a cheese tray with lid(just needs to b 2-3" taller than rockwool cube).i get 80-90% to pop in 3-4 days using this

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drop seeds in room temp water for 12-18 hrs. Then pull them and put 1 cm down into moist peat/jiffy pods. They'll pop up in 1-4 days. Then you can put the pod into final grow area without handling the seedling.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

4. I usually just get some paper towels add luke warm water drop seeds in between the damp paper towels and throw it in an open ziplock, you'll know when they pop place root downwards with seed head face up about 1 in under soil. Spray the soil to moisten and I usually like to try and keep it warm at this point if you have it in a pot I put it under my lights but if it's outdoors make sure the temps are ok.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Temp here atm is 13-18 degrees celcius, sunny most of the time (5/7 days) but abit windy will the plants be okay in these conditions at that stage ?

6. Provided it doesn't go below 13, then yes.

7. Weather forecast mid may are perfect but at night the temp drops under 10, June onwards I'd say it wouldn't be as cold but planning on sowing them around May 15th, I heard the strain purple power is very good for colder climates but would this be too cold? If it is, any alternatives? Inside won't work for long as I live with my parents

8. Under 12 may damage some plants. If it is bred for cooler climates it may be ok, but under 10 sounds very cold. Best bet is to germ one or two, see how they go and determine from there.

• Like Like x 1