Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with first major purchase.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ReaggaeBoarder, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Ok, time for the primary reason for my signing up; I need help from the city. I've been doing some research for a while now, have a pretty good idea of what I want, but I need some protips to make the final decision. I'm going for a straight tube with 1-2 percs+splashguard and an ashcatcher, with all removeable parts. Right now I'm thinking of getting the Blackleaf Elite cylinder with the ufo perc, but I'mhaving trouble deciding on a replacement downstem. I love the look of the pulse gridded, but I don't know if it would sit a bit too high up in the tube?? If so I was thinking of getting the E.H.L.E. pearl downstem, but I'm not sure if it could fit in that Blackleaf?