Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Starwalkerrising, Mar 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Good day fellow stoners!

Ok I’ve used weed since the 70’s, to include lots of cooking. I’ve recently found using that firecrackers make for a wonderful platform to totally customize your meds. I also love to blend my strains for greatly improved medical relief. I do the decarb, 225 for one hour, cook them at 325 for 22 min. My only prob is that eve tho I cook four crackers from the exact same group of decarbed weed, and it has been mixed, I’m not getting the same buzz from cracker to cracker. One will kick my ass and another will be just so so. I do mix the strains before I debarb, and will try mixing after decarb...weed is drier and less sticky. Any suggestions? It’s just the inconsistent buzz results. Tanks everyone! ✌

• Like Like x 1
  2. I prefer "firecracker spread" based on BrassNwood's methods, over other recipes.
    Here's a recipe for 2 g herb that can be modified for any amount.
    1. Decarb @ 240 F for 40 min using a verifying thermometer. This is an optimal decarb.
    2. Grind to fine powder.
    3. Mix with 32 g nut butter or nutella, and 2 g lecithin.
    4. Quickly preheat the mixture to 220 F on a stove, and bake for 20 min at that temp.
    5. Freeze for a few hours.
    6. Thaw, then repeat step #4.
    7. Spread onto crackers, or anything else, and eat, every gram of this spread will supply about 10 mg thc.
    This is my favorite method for testing new herb.
    It will yield consistent results, as far as any edibles is capable of doing.
    Edibles can be inconsistent because our digestive systems are inconsistent.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. #3 BrassNwood, Mar 26, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.

5 grams Kief-Hash-Powdered bud-any concentrate
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 Teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Fills 30 (0) size Capsules at 150mg each.
    Or mix with additional oil called for in baking mixes.
    This is about as strong and long lasting as I've found. It's my primary medicine and method of ingesting.
    Done with bud the caps are 30-50mg so still a heavy shot for low dose users.
    Start small and increase dose after a full 2 hours to allow the first to have taken complete effect.
    BNW

4. Ooh I like that recipe! I also felt that the mixing of the strains was an issue too...just need a better method. I do use coconut oil on each one tho. I will try this and get back to you. Thanks so much & happy munching!

5. Hey BrassNwood...that looks very simple & quite portable. Trying to get meds ready for orthopedic surgery. I’m trying this tomorrow...thank you so much! So glad I use weed for pain...huge difference!

• Like Like x 1