Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HempHempHemp, Mar 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hello everybody. So I have 2 grams of weed laying around but I can't smoke it because I got lung problems, but I still want to get high with 2 of my friends. Can I make some edibles out of them for 3 people to get high? Any suggestions? Help would be appreciated !

2. good times (hopefully) :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you, IRON-EYES! Will try that on friday, hopefully it will work out! :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  4. You could also make a small batch of oil like i do in my toaster oven. Just like badkats thread but i mess around w the amount of oils used anywhere from 1/2 tbs to a full tbs w 1-3 grams of ground up flower. just dont forget to decarb even if you decide to make firecrackers(dont recommend from experience)