Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Karlokhan, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Hi everyone! I've got a flowermate vape and I've loving it! :) I've heard you can get high off the avb! I can't cook it cause flat mates don't like smell which is fair heard you can mix it with Nutella raw.I try mixing a bit of my vaped stuff with it and well I didn't get high at all :'( how much do I need to mix is there any other way to eat raw avb and does it get you high? And how much? :)

thanks in advance appreciate any ideas/ help

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Saying you got a Flowermate without a model # is like saying I bought a Toyota with no description of car.

If you like the Flowermate say which model, so others can know what vape you endorse.

3. I guess you could do an alcohol transfer with everclear (190 proof), but that seems excessive for a little bit of avb. Honestly I usually use the BKS method stickied at the top of this forum, it does require baking, but if you take care in sealing your dish with foil I notice almost no smell at all.

I made an oil (I baked this in oil too) with AVB before finding BKS's method & I had to take like 3-4 grams (I had a bad scale at the time so I'm not exactly sure). After using the BKS method a brownie made with about the same amount destroyed both my wife & I.

So to summarize it does work, but if you're not going to cook you're going to have to eat a lot to make it work well

• Like Like x 1
  4. You could try buying empty gelatin capsules from your
    local drug store. Then all you have to do is grind it up
    really fine, put it in the capsules and swallow.

You could even mix it in with some hot chocolate and drink
    that shit down. If it's the consistency of flour, you'd probably
    never notice it.

• Like Like x 1