Need Help with diagnosis

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokinfire420, Feb 7, 2012.

1. .Im pretty sure this is nute burn because everything was going perfect until I added 0-5-10 of gh nutes for its first feeding....The same dai i put in nutes was the same night i flushed...I cleaned the res and even washed the netpot along with hydroton and cube to get rid of any excess nutes....I also dropped the water level a bit because since the roots were under water i wanted to giv them a lil room to breath....The plant has perked up a bit , but only a bit...The bigger leaves on the seedling are the ones forming the black spots u can see in the pics... Also the new growth is looking good i guess as u can see in the pic.... I posted up pics of what its looking like today so hopefully u guys can help me find a clear diagnosis and we can solve it....The plant has been in plain water for over 24 hrs already and this is what it is now....... anyone got any advice as to if this is nute burn and if not , what can it be???? Please , any advice would be great cuz i want to save this lil one....

Light:250 hps , 1 1/2 ft away .
    Medium : cube with hydroton in netcup
    res: 5 gallon dwc using water that was set out 48 hrs.
    Type: dwc
    Remember , its been 2 weeks as a seedling and everything was smooth until nutes were added...

Attached Files:

2. what is you ph at?

3. hey blitz....how r ya and thanks for replying...Well Ive been using tap water that has been sitting out for about 48 hours...Ive been using the same water since germination and It all went downhill after 12 hs of the nutes....

4. #4 mn1, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    looks like nitrogen deficiency, tap water ? sitting out... still tap water? not oxygenated? so your water is about room temp and the ppm/ec might go down alittle. your ph will still be around 7.-8. you should be using 5.5-6.0 balanced water. also your nutrient does not have any nitrogen in it. thats ok if your cloning but thats not a clone anymore or seedling. you should use a full spectrum fertilizer. sounds like your using a bloom fertilizer too soon. check your ph and ec to make sure.

5. heres a few more pics of the tips if itll help

Attached Files:

6. manganese possibly.

7. what is your ph at? what was the ec or ppm of your nutrient solution.

8. As a matter of fact MN , i just got back from buying five gallons of r/o water and flushing out the tap water and refilled my rez with the r/o....Ph 6.0 and tds reading is a 5...... What u think,.????

9. K....Well, The older leaves still look all shot out , but the good thing is that im not noticing any more burns other than the ones that been there...The leaves that looked real droopy and curly are still the same, pretty much the lower half....Its been about 3 days of pure water and last night i threw in a fresh res of pure distilled water from sparkletts.(great water quality report)....Since the new growth is looking lush and green , and i did decent flush for a few days, i decided to throw in 1/4 strengh nutes to see how things go...Hopefully all good....Hey im gonna be making a trip to the hydro store today...Just wanted to know , what are must have products for any dwc grower to have??? I plan on going with a list...haha