Need help with diagnosis

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bri-dog, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Plants have been flowering for about 3 weeks; using FFOF soil and FF nutrients following their chart. Plants started yellowing/browning and curling the last few days. Been reading a lot of threads but can't decide what fits best. First ever grow..

002.jpg

2. We need loads more info to help you diagnose.

Are all the leaves like this or just at the bottom?
    Can we have pic with the hps off?
    What's your pH?
    Are you feeding full strength nutes?
    What are your temps/humidity?

:)

3. #3 bri-dog, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    My bad. My daughter borrowed my Nikon and took it to college, so I gotta use my little sure shot; pics aren't great.

I've been using the FF nutes at pretty much full strength most of the time, haven't had any problems with that. Started Beastie Bloomz last week, calls for 1/4 - 1/2 tsp, I've been using between there. Ph has been 6.25 - 6.5. Temps low 60s to 73-ish

I did have a spider mite problem earlier, had a bitch of a time getting rid of them, seem to be gone now. Pyrethum bomb a couple months ago didn't work, alcohol didn't work, peroxide/Dr. Bronners seems to have taken care of them.

Bottom leaves are definitely the worst, just the tips of top leaves.

Crap, it's not letting me upload pics for some reason. I'll keep working on it...

4. Well, it still won't let me attach directly, gotta use Photobucket:mad:

Bottom:

[​IMG]

middle:

[​IMG]

Top:

[​IMG]

5. Nute burn, sounds like the additional one you just used was too much for her.

Flush. :)

6. Cool, that was my plan, but wasn't sure. Been out of town for the weekend, just filled up my water supply. Guess I'll empty it again tonight.:rolleyes: Thanks for the help!

7. No worries. :)