Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help with cleaning glass spoon pipe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokeallday, Jan 8, 2014.

1. first off, heres a pic of my pipe, only got it about 2 weeks ago: [​IMG]so my problem is,the pipes quite dirty atm and i was planning on cleaning it tonight. i thought i had one of those ziploc bags in my house.. but i dont. i need to clean my pipe tonight as im smoking out some friends tomorrow and need a clean pipe as they know i recently got a new one. would normal plastic bags suffice if i folded them over and over then shook it? or a plastic wallet? idk any suggestions would help alot

2. You could plug the holes with your fingers and shake, dont need to overthink it.

3. [quote name="tokeallday" post="19302538" timestamp="1389203725"]first off, heres a pic of my pipe, only got it about 2 weeks ago: [​IMG]so my problem is,the pipes quite dirty atm and i was planning on cleaning it tonight. i thought i had one of those ziploc bags in my house.. but i dont. i need to clean my pipe tonight as im smoking out some friends tomorrow and need a clean pipe as they know i recently got a new one. would normal plastic bags suffice if i folded them over and over then shook it? or a plastic wallet? idk any suggestions would help alot[/quote]looks like a small ass bowl, how much does it hold?

4. what, so put the alcohol in the hole, wrap the plastic bag a few times so its tight and pressure the 2 holes with my fingers?

it's bigger than it looks, i normally put in about .3g 

5. No, i mean put iso in the bowl and cover the holes with your fingers and shake it. The bag is only to prevent mess dude

6. or just don't clean it man if you've only had it for two weeks it can't be that dirty. The other thing you could do is fill a cup with iso and just let it sit for several hours. 

7. okay..i have 70% iso how much should i put in?

8. Almost full. Leave a lil bit of air so the alcohol can slosh around.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

9. wow... that bowl looks clean already.

10. Use electrical tape to cover the holes. Fill it up 1/3 iso and 1/4 salt. Then shake 5-10 min vigorously, then rinse with warm soap and water.

11. [quote name="tokeallday" post="19302861" timestamp="1389206717"]what, so put the alcohol in the hole, wrap the plastic bag a few times so its tight and pressure the 2 holes with my fingers?it's bigger than it looks, i normally put in about .3g [/quote]ahh, i have a bowl that holds like .1g, takes forever to get high.

12. the picture i took was when it was brand new. 

so i just used a plastic bag, worked fine until about 7 mins after shaking some started to leak lol. so went and emptied all the dirtiness out, rinsed it out for about 10 mins and dried it. it still smells a tiny bit, but it looks pretty much clear. next time ill just get a ziploc bag and add a lil' more rubbing alc and salt to completely rid of the smell