need help with choosing a couple strains?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by burningbush93, Nov 20, 2012.

1. until recently i have not been able to grow anything but bag seed. i have always wanted to grow strains that have the desired type of high i want. luckily i now have access to these :smoking:

KOS

Bubble N Squeak #1 F2 - Skunk 1 x Bubble Gum F2
    Black Malawi - Cherry Malawi x Black Durban
    CBR 1947 - (Blueberry x White Rhino) x (Peak19 x AK47) x Cindy99 F2 (Brothers Grimm)
    Shish99 - Shishkaberry x Cindy99 F2
    Poison Durban Elixer - Durban Thai High Flyer x Bubble N Squeak #1
    Super Silver Daze - Super Silver Haze x Deep Chunk
    Deep Phaze - Purple Haze x deep Chunk
    Deep Wreck - Arcata Lemonwreck x Deep Chunk
    Dirty Girl - Arcata Lemonwreck x Cindy99 F2
    Iron Cindy - Metal Haze x Cindy99 F2

JAWS

WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL - White Salmon x Strawberry Diesel
    CHEMBERRY F3 - True Blue x Chem D
    INSANE STRAWBERRY DIESEL - Insane Jane x Strawberry Diesel
    CALIFORNIA SUNSET - Sour Cali x Lemon Larry x Alien Kush F3
    STRAWBERRY COUGH BX1

TH Seeds

Kushage
    MKage
    Cold Creek Kush
    Darkstar
    SAGE

Canna Cabrera

Durban Yogurt - Durban Poison x Yogi
    Care Bear Stare - Purple Blue Dream x Yogi
    Magilla Gorilla - Banana Kush x Yogi
    Sour Gummy Bear - Sour Diesel x Yogi
    Strawberry Jellystone - Strawberry Cough x Yogi
    Cletus - Redneck x Yogi
    Yakuza - Mob Boss x Yogi
    Willy Nilly - Sour Willy x Yogi
    Grizzly - Uzbek Kush x Yogi
    The Tao of Pooh - FLO x Yogi

Cali Connect Tahoe OG F2
    Cali Connect Tahoe OG F1
    Bodhi Seeds - Super Silver Yo Momma
    Bodhi Seeds - Head Trip
    Snow High Seeds - Blueberry Blast
    Snow High Seeds - Golden White Grapefruit
    TGA - Jack The Ripper
    DNA - Chocolope
    Insane Seed Posse - Chem D BX3
    Cranberry
    OG Throttle
    Purple Sour Dawg - Urkle x ChemD/Sour D Ibl
    Jack Herrer x Blueberry Blast
    Top Shelf Seeds - Flava Flave - Urkle x UK Cheese
    Dank Dairy - Space Quirkle - Space Queen x Quirkle
    Unknown Hawaiian #4
    Unknown Hawaiian #5
    Strawberry Diesel F2
    Deep Bubba Kush - Pre98 bubba x Deep Purple(TGA)
    Krome's Blockhead x Killer Queen F6
    White Widow x Blueberry Blast
    Avalanche - Snowcap x Flo
    Diesel Ryder
    Shishkaberry x Blueberry Blast

i have been looking a lot of these up to find out exactly what they are but there is quite a few i cant find much if any info on. I really want a super potent sativa, a heavy body high indica, and a good looking purple strain without sacrificeing a lot of quality. so if anybody has any info on some of these strains or can help me out a little i would really apriciate it.

2. I do not think you could go wrong with any of those strains :smoking:

3. its not that i think there not all good strains i just want to make the best possible choice's cause i probly wont have a chance to buy any more for a long time. thats why i just wanted to see what peoples opinions are on some of these strains and see if anyone could help me pick the right strains for me. i have never been able to choose from diffrerent strains to grow for diferent highs. thats why i wanted a really heavy body high strain a potent sativa and a purple strain so i could see what i like best. i wanted the purple stain just cause i love the bag appeal and i have never had the chance to grow one so anyone that can i would really apriciate the help!

4. This is almost impossible but I will do my best.

Personally I would choose
    1. Dirty Girl - unbelievable genetics, I want this BAD!!!
    2. California Sunset - serious quality, I have an Alien cross and it's fire, indica Dom.
    3. Jack the Ripper - this plants parentage is pretty insane. The THC-v tests are off the charts.

Purple comes and purple goes. It's equally nature and nurture and if you take care of the environment and do things right you should get some purplish going on somewhere. You might need to crack a few seeds of each to find a dark purple phenotype, the Cali Dream is the best bet but the Durban has some dark colors too.

Realize that your indica could finish short and stocky at 8 weeks and that the sativas might go 11-15 weeks before they finish. While your options are fucking impossible to choose from, it's like a heavenly buffet of seeds, it's going to be not easy managing the canopy with the variety of genetics present.

5. Skywalker is an amazing and easy one so is sand storm.

6. ...any by TGA.

7. thanks for your help i have been having a hard time deciding. i wish i could just buy all of em lol. scmc thanks for your advice jack the ripper was one that i was pritty set on to and i am going to think about the dirty girl to i just cant find much info or any info on any of the kos strains. also what are you talking about when you say cali dream i dont see it in the list and when u say durban are you talking about durban yogurt? if anybody els has any opinions on what to choose i would really apriciate the help.

8. TGA all day Dairy queen Qrazy Train

9. I meant California Sunset, not Cali Dream, dunno why my brain did that.
    Also, when I said durban I was referring to the parentage of the Dirty Girl.

10. scmc im curious why you think those strains are purple i lookd at dirty girl and diddnt find anything about it being purple and i couldnt find anything about cali dream but the parent strains arent purple from what i have seen. im not saying ur wrong just wondering how you figured they where purp strains? have you seen them etc?

11. Well... Durban poison can be so dark purple it is almost black.

Alien strains and crosses are also going to carry some purple potential.

The whole purple thing is so over rated.

12. They all sound killer..i would get that urkle x cheese cross but im partial to both those strains..sounds like a yummy cross