Need help with Canna Aqua + additives

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by eimppi, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    This is my first hydro grow and first time using any canna products.
    Im already 6 weeks into veg and ive been using Canna aqua so far. I also just started adding bat guano tea, CO2 tabs and a powdered ph down. I just ordered some canna additives and was wondering how to go about using them. I have Canna boost, Canna PK13/14 and Canna Trace Mix. For pest control i use neem oil. For cloning im using Rhyzopon aa rooting powder. I got mylar, ph pen, 1000w hps, humidity/temp control. Is there anything im missing? Also i need a bit of help on the additives, i got a 70l tank about how much per liter do you add of the additives.
    Thanks guys!

2. Pls send pics. I would like to try a grow like this one.

3. will post photos in a day or two, Btw made a mistake, not using mylar im using something called black and white reflective sheeting. The only thing about the Canna grow guide is i dont know the conductivity or hardness of my water. Ive read in forums before its not accurate unless you have them. Going to flip to flowering this weekend

4. PPM is just as good

5. What i did need was bigger pots, my plants outgrew their 7 gallon buckets and two of them died, but the rest are fine after the transplant =)