Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AlbinoChick, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I have decided to make some very special brownies for my friends and I to enjoy. The problem is I have no clue how. I know how to make cannaoil and cannabutter but I'm not sure how to incorporate that into the recipe.

The recipe calls for 1/2 cup of veggie oil, 1 cup cold water and the brownie mix. Also they are all natural brownies.

I have a lot of stems and about a gram of weed to use for this. I'm going to be making them in muffin tins so I'm not just making one big pan of them.

Any help would be much appreciated. Peace :wave::smoke:

2. All u hVe to do is create you're canna oil mixture and use the bud oil instead of normal cooking oil... It's pretty simple and easy just watch the burner when extracting the thc to be sure u don't burn it... But once u have extracted the thc and it's in the cooking oil just follow the recipe on the box and you're good to go... Ghirardelli mix tastes the best too!!!! Btw

3. So it will it be potent? Thats all I'm worried about. And Ghirradelli does taste amazing :D

4. Unfortunately if u only have a gram to use they aren't going to be very strong, it will be present but just the effects won't be so strong... Try and get more like 4-5g if possible. Grind it all and make dat oil!!!! I always use 5grams and a few weeks back me and 2 friend each had 2 and were stoned all day walking around DC.... I love baked goods :)

5. I've got about 2-5 grams (wide gap I know, I don't have a scale and I'm making a general estimate. Eyeballin) of stems and I can get 1 gram by this weekend (when I wanted to make them) so, that probably won't be enough huh?

6. That will work just not as effect as a solid 5g would... But I say give it a try if u want to :) good luck!!!!! Ask away if u got questions obviously lol

7. Thanks so much :D

I hope I don't fuck them up because if I do everyone is gonna be super pissed at me. Major.

8. Hey your a albino chick im an albino panda i WIN!!

9. But I have thumbs for smoking. Who wins now albinopanda? :smoke:

10. lol she got you with that one

11. Yo how'd the brownies go, sounds like they were pretty weak