Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need help with brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by JadedEarth, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Ok so i understand the butter process but i am simply confused on dosage. I have 15g of good reggi. Not dirtweed but not kindbud either. Is that enough to make some good brownies for like 5 people?

2. If you put that all into one stick of butter, it will be enough for up to 10 people.

3. Awesome man thanks for the reply!!

4. Hey dude I usually use 14-28 grams of good Reggie. Exactly the kind you said. Decarb it, but not til it's brown and burned, just green and crumbly. Bake it in however much oil you need for brownies (usually 1/2 cup oil +2 tbsp.) at 330 (or 315 for butter) and bake for 30 minutes, 35 for butter. I usually pit in half my weed, do this whole thing, strain, and repeat with rest of weed for 20-25 minutes same temps. Save the strained weed, it may have THC in it so it can't hurt to try some firecrackers. That's 8-16 highs extra!

Lol didn't answer your question though. This method will make 16-20 good brownies, one wil get you hgh, two fucked up, and three is tripping out. Four is a bad high though.