Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need help with bho reclaim recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by stonerwithaboner420, Jan 13, 2015.

1. I'll start off by saying I'm new on here :)
    Okay so I have a gram of bho reclaim and I was wanted to make a few capsules. I heard about some method of make it "really" bioavailable by doing something with coconut oil. That's the way I want to try it .
    Can someone please tell me how much coconut oil I will need and how long I'll have to cook it , etc? How many capsules do you think I can get ? I heard a tenth of a gram per capsule is enough, thats what I want to try. Does any have a recipe?
    If im going to eat the bho I want it to be a active as possible, I heard something about the coconut oil help the human body absorbed it.
    Can anyone help me ?

2. I will help you.

Go to the thread above called bad Kats cannapharm. It is a sticky which means it will always be toward the top of the page.

Then read about capsules, etc.

You could also go to a thread called Another tincture thread...try it you'll like it.

There is also plenty of info there to keep you busy.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum