Need help with baby grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by oh-la-la, May 11, 2006.

1. Guys,
    I just finshed building the grow box but not sure if its gonna work. Thinking to grow 6-8 seeds in it, the size is 11x15x31 with 75w 6500k cool white and 4" exhaust fan.
    What should be the perfect ditance for the light and the teperture, humidity?
    Also, i just planted seeds into warm watered soil, when should be the next time to water them?
    Thanks for any advise.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Put the cfl about 1-2 inches away. They arent very hot so the room will stay pretty cool.

3. Right now with light hanging 6 inch away from the soil the temperture running at 70F with 78 humidity, how am i doing?
    thanks bro.

4. Hey man what's up, Thought I would give you a helping hand:wave: . The funny thing is I started out the same exact way about 6 years ago! Alot of experiance comes from trial and error, make lots of notes to keep track of what works and what doesn't cause if you smoke as much as me, You are going to forget. You are running way to humid increase you're air flow. Humidity should be around 30%-50% anything higher and you run into problems. Keep the temp around 80 F. for veg and baby's. and 65 when the lights are out(if you turn them off). keep everything clean as hell and make sure to wash your hands before touching them or thier sorroundings, Make that a habit it's good pratice, plus keeps bad shit out! If you are useing soil or soiless mix(recommended) Ionic or General hydroponics is a safe bet, just remember to flush you babies, at least once aweek with mild solution(very mild).Keep the PH around 7 for soil and around 5.8 for hydro or soiless mix. I f you have to use floresents put them cool babies as close as possible and just move the light as they grow, about 4-2 inches away should be perfect. Well that should be enough for now I am losing my buzz. If you have any more questions please feel free to hit me up! I will be more than happy to help fellow stoners out! Peace out:D .

5. Thanks for your info man, Ill lower the light abit then
    Im planning to move the plant to 4x5 ft grow box with 400 HPS after a couple weeks just put them in this box for nursery period. One light bulb is enough or do i need another one?
    Thanks bro,

6. Hey man, whats up? That 400 watt should work just fine for your new box. Just watch that heat build up. also if you want to get the most out of that size grow box get a small light mover or make one this will increase yeilds by quite a bit. Peace!

7. LOL! Nice job. That thing is pretty stealth. I would pich all that foil though, it'll cause you probs. Either paint the inside white (flat), or use mylar.

Grasscity Deals Near You