Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. awesome I guess others might not have as good a green thumb. Lol Kool I just got to see if my light bill because they require 20 on 4 off. I'm looking for potency and yield. For personal as I am a heavy smoker and wanted something before my photos are done. Loki to for all your knowledge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I got a mh. 400 watt for veg.i need to get his for flower red spec. But I was doing outdoor photos. But I am curious I might do a in house auto. I just don't want it to be low potency with low yield. I smoke alot. So it would be more about the experience. But you've showed me wrong on potency.

3. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. the content up I've looked at them before. Recommend ed by you now I see this I will give her a run. Is she frosty as well

5. will sweet tooth yield like Mazar ?

6. ty i wanted a opinion on someone who does it a lot more then I.you can see everything on the Internet but i like to hear from someone who has experienced it. So ty again for helping and not hat telling me to research. I did and do everyday!

You said earlier that you have Tiger Bloom.  Why are you not using that?  It is still low in N, but has a lot more than Big Bloom.

Tiger Bloom N=2.  Big Bloom N=.01  In other words Tiger Bloom has 200x more N than Big Bloom.

Not trying to be harsh, but do you know what the numbers on the bottles mean?

8. Here's a frosty little number. It's the joint doctor's lowryder#2 but I have been breeding it for around 10 generations so it has changed a bit from the original phenotype

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. what's the dry weight and how many plants

10. Dinafems white cheese nugs frosty as :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1