Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. #34501 chotus, May 2, 2023
    Last edited: May 2, 2023
    DELETED

2. IMG_0863.jpeg IMG_0866.jpeg IMG_0865.jpeg Hello everyone..sorry I’m just jumping in out of nowhere. I haven’t grown cannabis since I think 2017, I’ve posted here back than so I figured why not jump back in here for help and also to apologize to those who did help me when I was a little annoying with the “zzzz” lol! Well I’m back with all new setup and once again with Autos, 2x Gorilla Cookies from FastBuds, 2x Purple Punch from Barney’s Farm and 2x Gelato from FastBuds in 5gal airports. 4x4 AC tent, t6 AC in-line fan venting outside, filter, Controller 69 pro, 2 6in AC isolating fans and a Spider Farmer SE1000w LED grow light. At the moment it’s dimmed at 2 out of 10, 2.5 feet from seedlings. They all sprouted on Tuesday May 30th, in FF bottom half Ocean Forest and top half Happy Frog.
    Now my question is do I have to bring up my lights intensity a tad more or are they good for now? I feel like they are kind of stretching or am I worrying too soon?

3. They don’t look stretched but drop your lights a couple of inches per day if they do stretch. That’s the advice I’ve been given on here and works for me. If they do stretch then just pile a little soil around the stem to help supper then. Obvs a little bit of oscillating fan helps strengthen them. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Thank you I think they are fine Im kind of over reacting too soon..just received starter kit from Advanced Nutrients and on the FastBuds site it mentions to start feed at week 2. When exactly is week 2? I’m guessing the count starts when sprout comes out the soil with cotyledons, so I’m assuming right now they are 1 week!

5. From breaking through the soil. I wouldn’t give them any nutes at all for the first two weeks. Start very diluted.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok so on Tuesday it will be exactly 1 week from breaking soil! Thank you for mentioning that, I was going to start feeding at the end of this week but I think I will give it another week just to be safe. Also should I get an Exhale CO2 bag or are those not worth it?

7. If she starts to yellow you could start the diluted feed. Lots of variables here but I think that’s the general consensus. I’m in living soil now so no nutrient bottle experience any more. Sounds like you’re on the right track. There’s some good info in this thread re: bottles.
    Dunno about the bags. Sounds like you are new, just keep it simple and keep your environment right. Research temps (soil and air as well as humidity levels throughout grow. Don’t over feed or leave your pots sitting in water. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Plan to feed in the morning, following 420FastBuds Advanced Nutrients feeding chart! What has me confused is they suggest feeding base bloom instead of grow, should I follow their chart?

I’m trying to upload pics of the chart and plants but error message continues to show up..sorry!

9. This is my second auto-flower grow and I’m starting to run into some issues some help would be greatly appreciated as to what may be happening.
    Light: Ks5000 28 inches from canopy
    Soil: happy frog
    Pot size: 3 gal
    Watering: RO water remineralized with calmag giving 2000ml every 3-4 days
    Nutrients: Gaia green 2-8-4, 4-4-4, bat guano, worm castings last feeding was 21 days ago with 75% 2-8-4 and 25% 4-4-4 with worm castings 1/4 recommended dosage I also gave a tea with worm castings and bat guano also 1/4 recommended dose
    CO2:yes
    Temperature: 77 day and 67-69 at night
    Humidity: 55-60%
    Ph: 6.8

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. How do you clone a auto

11. Please help..autoflowers must be stunted! Nearly 2 weeks of no bud growth at all, coming up on 8 weeks from germination so about 3 weeks since pre-flowering. Been watering with only PH 6.3-6.5 water for a week now incase it’s a lockout or build up, any suggestions maybe 24hr darkness? Thanks in advance!
    Again these are 2x FASTBUDS GELATO AUTO, 2x GORILLA COOKIES AUTO and 2x BARNEYS FARM PURPLE PUNCH AUTO. 4x4 AC Infinity tent 6 plants 5gl airports FoxFarms OceanForest 1/3 bottom of pot and HappyFrog 2/3 top of pot,18/6 lighting SpiderFarmer SE1000 LED on 40% dim 36-20 inches from canopy, PPFD 900 +/-. Using Advanced Nutrients following FastBuds AN suggested feeding chart with caution. Temps have been 77°F-89°F daytime and 69°F-80°F nighttime, RH kept at 45%-51% during flowering. Exhale bag through out whole growth and SpiderFarmer UV/IR LED light 15min IR at lights on and 15min IR 5min before lights off, 1hr and 30min of UV light at mid-light. Only thing I have done is remove some lower bud sites and lower growth 1 week into flowering. Havent had this happen to me before but this is first grow in about 5yrs all new gadgets, equipment and nutrients (used FoxFarm nutrients prior).
    IMG_0646.jpeg IMG_0647.jpeg IMG_1234.jpeg IMG_1237.jpeg IMG_0638.jpeg

12. I turn my lights off for 4 hours a day and it been real good to me

• Like Like x 1
  13. And I've had 1 plant that stunted and it gave me 8 oz but it stunted when it was like 6 weeks and took 4 months to grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you so much for your quick response
    Ok so reduce light schedule from 18/6 to 14/10? Maybe I should only reduce the 4x stunted plants and leave the 2x Gelatos on 18/4 as those 2 are doing pretty well. They did slowed down bud growth a bit but expecting calyxes to swell and fill them up, trichomes are also frosting up so thats another good sign for those 2!
    Definitely won’t be mad with 8oz of one plant I’ll be happy even with 2-3oz each..4 of them stunted or slowed growth substantially between weeks 5 and 6 (2x PurplePunch & 2x GorillaCookies).

2xFastBuds Gelato Auto

Attached Files:

15. I’d check soil temps. Cold soil can stunt plants.

17. I run my lights on my auto flowers 20 hours on 4 hours off

18. Have that checked out thank you
    BlueLab PH pen says 72°F-77°F..fed them just now PH 6.3, temps 75°F. I have my water sitting in the kitchen so it can stay warm, it’s cold in the room where I have the grow tent with the AC running 24hr. Have to keep the AC on to cool down not only the heat from the light and the summer heat but also the dehumidifier.

19. I don't know I've been seeing way better results with 80° that I've been running here lately between 82 and 85