Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I got the AC Infinity 6 inch fan. It’s excellent but really expensive. I get through fans. Most people find they don’t last and one friend had a fire from a fan. So, I’m trying throwing money at he problem lol

2. I cant get fans like this in my country without paying a huge fee but yeah I heard about it
    I took another fan from amazon

3. Hi
    Im having another issue with one of my plant.
    Its leaves starts to have some issues, turning yellow and their tip are turning brown.
    I was wondering if its due to an excess of nutrition or something else

also Im having little buds under the canopee that cant reach to light, should I leave them be or cut them off?
    Like I was thinking they may drain the plants energy for nothing

here are some pics
    272AFF57-D9D6-431E-9979-725227AD783F.jpeg 53581803-3A3D-4E48-AFC9-89345B195707.jpeg 81667E96-584B-43B5-9B47-560F55D2A380.jpeg
    Thanks

4. Hi I need some help really bad with my baby’s I been had them for 26 days and they are not looking well, can somebody please help me! Idk what I am doing wrong! 93681394-3170-408E-BF61-887C18A7F6E9.jpeg BE1190A0-C5AD-4B33-8C2D-2D1311D0D61F.jpeg 93681394-3170-408E-BF61-887C18A7F6E9.jpeg BE1190A0-C5AD-4B33-8C2D-2D1311D0D61F.jpeg 93681394-3170-408E-BF61-887C18A7F6E9.jpeg 93681394-3170-408E-BF61-887C18A7F6E9.jpeg BE1190A0-C5AD-4B33-8C2D-2D1311D0D61F.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. What’s up man

6. Mate! How’s it going???

7. Hey, hey, hey!
    Cheers
    Os

8. Still going, still learnng!
    Ate you back into it? I hope life has settled down mate

9. Yeah kinda helping out a mate so not doing it at mine but helping a mate out but I love to journal and see what's going on and it's a joint effort so gonna post pics here ot how it's going tho will be photoperiod I imagin not autos. I may make a new thread I don't know yet. Just seeing who was still about. As alot of the old threads seemed to have lost there steam lol

Sent from my SM-S908B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yeah, not so busy here any more. OS’s thread is still a wealth of info and good people. I think with rapid law change in he US, less people have to hide in forums. That’s my theory at least. Will be good to see what you are up to. I just got a grow started again after a few problems. I’m water only in living soil now. Got a Blackberry Kush and a bx Forum stomper with some fugue state mixed in.

11. Yeah things seem quiet in the city let hope we can liven things up a little.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Ok had a couple of mishaps with my autos being an FNG.

First I used a small fabric pot for one plant instead of the 4x4 plastic pot I used on the others in the dome and the bastard dried up on me.

Revived it with a good dousing and some misting. But the 1st and 2nd leaves are still curled up and yellow/brown spots. One branch on ta 2nd layer leaf appear to have new growth at the plant stem. Should I trim off the damaged branches. Plant is still small maybe 6” now and will be potting up shortly. There are new growth 3rd and 4th leaf layers look ok.

13. Also seem to stress two other transplanting from the 4” pots to the final bags.

The 4” starter pots use Fox Farm Frog. No issues with seedlings. But using Coco Loco with perlite in . Wanted to use Mother Earth Coco Peat but the order never shipped so went with Coco Loco.

I used some of the leftover Frog around where the hole where the plant went in on the earlier plants and no problems.

However on these other two I use the CL with perlite and added a little FF Ovean Forest. The tried the same with the Frog near the transplant and what was left had a lot of shale and sticks so disinterested have a good barrier.

One has yellow/brown tips on lower leaves and the other had yellow spots on the lower leaves.

Is this a nute burn or light shock going from some to tent. Transplant is at night/dark period and 73F/65RH. I bump up 5F/5RH during lights on.

14. Also should the light cycle be 16/8 or 18/6 for Autos? Using 16/8 currently seems fine.

15. Hi everyone! I decided to grow my own weed for the first time. Are autoflowering seeds suitable for a beginner? I decided to buy seeds from the closest seed bank to me: https://seedsupreme.com/autoflowering-seeds.html

Would these seeds work? Thanks in advance

16. #34498 DrewtOkes, Apr 14, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    Does Anyone know what's a good nutrient line for coco autoflowers, I used dry maxibloom, I get the fattest frostiest nugs but they never taste good. Always a lil harsh and if there is a taste it's just regular smoke. One month in to a cure and it's like laundry detergent or nothingness. I grew some end game from ethos and planet of the grapes, punchline rbx, Spanish moon and og/peach cresendo they all smell different except the same two phenos but!!!! They all taste the same like rotten fruit laundry detergent and the grapes plant takes like hooch as well. Nasty. Wasted months on junk I don't want to smoke on top of the fact I flushed and harvested properly. 10% amber 3 week flushed. Edit: running fast buds strawberry gorilla, gorilla cookies and banana berry punch. I'm done with ethos and photoperiods for now, waaaaaay to long for essentially nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not sure for Coco coir butt for soil it's Dakine420 nutes.

18. Hey guys,
    I harvested my weed but I feel like she’s not dry yet, I’ve stored it in jars. Should I put them out and wait until they’re dry ? Cause I don’t want them to moist

thanks