Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I guess I got to get way bigger pots.

2. I use 30L pots + good environment + rich organic soil + good quality light (Quantum board 480w)

3. i think i'm on the right track

4. I just harvested a romulan haze auto after 87 days. Pacific seed bank gear 1CBBE15F-1B34-4F31-9235-DC8B7B62C253.jpeg 46058F6B-1D6B-4E6F-B7FC-F9384BB9928E.jpeg 6ED2276D-6DD7-4ECA-B045-5BFE283FFB08.jpeg And still got afghan hawaii auto going day 95. Thinking about 2 weeks to go 4E47CC07-36CF-4821-8116-7A723212695D.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  5. beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's the problem with ruderalis in there genes ,easily stunted and rarely go by the flowering time on packets u gotta check trichomes with loupe or magnifier they can stunt stunt and stunt again

Sent from my 2109119DG using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Some healthy looking girls there! I'm running a Quantum Board at 240w and getting good results. 2.5 oz from the first grow but I made a few mistakes and they stunted, latest grow is doing great with my Wedding Cake plant at waist height and looking at maybe 2oz just off that one. Just orded some C02 bags too, you use them?

8. so I have a question this tall plant has over 60 buds on it I recently moved it under my full spectrum light I’ve been growing it under blurple lights since the beginning it is 49 inches tall . This is a Gorilla glue #4 will this plant be ok and is it supposed to be this tall it’s an auto flower and in its third week of flower

Attached Files:

9. Hey
    I have a question regarding my plants
    I have two autos of gelato glue and they are at the 3rd week of growing. I bent them (lst) a week ago and now this is how they look:

I was wondering how I could make them taller cause they still look small after 3 weeks of growing
    Whats your advices? Thanks

10. They will stretch a lot when they go into flower. I’ve been bummed before at how little mine looked and by the time they were done stretching in flower I thought I was going to be out of room

• Like Like x 1
  11. Another question, Im now at the begining of flowering stage and I was wondering if I should cut off the leaves that are blocking light towards my bud sites ?

12. Try tucking them. Everyone had a different idea but I try not to take any “solar panels” away

• Like Like x 1
  13. I wondered the same thing about this plant but it seems to be doing fine

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Like srfr said. Try tucking and moving them around before you cut any. I try causing as little stress as possible on my autos so they can spend all their energy on plumping up

• Like Like x 1
  15. really nice looking plants, what are the strains?

16. They are Gorilla Glue number 4 auto

17. Can you guys recommend me the best air fan in terms of value? Like one that would do the job without consuming too much power

I actually own a secret jardin 16v fan and I think its not enough since only one of my plants is getting good air flow

thank you