Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. plz post strains here. looking for the following.
    finish around the 70 day mark
    high thc content
    3 oz per plant dried
    thanx again everyone..

2. Magnum auto
    Kritic auto

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Mephisto is your friend. Which country are you in?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I just scooped some ghost toof I’m the drop earlier. Almost every Monday.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I believe i have grown magnum budda seeds i think.. long time ago lol was good stuff.. big plant. the kritic auto i will look up for sure thanx..

• Like Like x 1
  6. here in the states.. yep i hear Mephisto been doing great things.. fact i have sour stompers going now. 3 weeks in. and looking great.. also ordered double grape. cant wait to see results. maybe do a grow report or journal on here if i got time..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. anyone in here have experience with fast buds ? they look like they have some good stuff...

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have grown several Fast Buds auto's previously. They are a good Breeder.

• Like Like x 1
  9. which have you grown and how were they? taste, yield. strength ..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hmmmm. That was a few years ago. I do remember California Snow, Mexica Airlines, Sour Diesel & Green Crack.

11. FWIW, I've done the following Fastbuds.

Girl Scout Cookies - ran it twice, got exactly 41g both times. Very hard buds, smells great, smokes excellent

LSD25 - 84g. Fairly strong. Very strange in that my wife tried it once and had a particular reaction. Separately, two very close friends that tried it and had an identical reaction as my wife. All three told me to never let them have this strain ever again, it was too strong for them and it scared all three of them. All had the same reaction after smoking it that their vision completely closed on them and they almost passed out. One friend we did have to keep her from falling down..... For me it was just a fairly strong strain but my tolerance is leagues beyond what theirs is.

Blue Dream'matic - 145g. really nice sativa. wish i could tell you it smelled great but it was from my second grow and I messed the dry/cure up so it smells like expensive hay! LOL but it smokes well, smooth and works good. :)

Stardawg - 93g. mrs smokey's favorite. We are about to re-run this one again.

CBD 20:1 - a high CBD, low THC strain. It's decent but not our favorite of the CBD category but it does do the job.

Purple Lemonade - 50g. This girl got squeezed out and overshadowed but her grow sister who stole all the light so small yield on this girl but it's really dark purple and was neat as hell to watch growing in the tent with her color. nice typical indica effects.

Lemon AK - 266g. highest yielding auto i've ever run!! over 9oz. VERY lemony smelling. makes ya think you squeezed a lemon in the jars when you open them. Strong sativa effects! don't use this if anxiety is an issue!!

I grow in my own mix of organic soil.

Hope this helps you some

• Like Like x 4
  12. Thanks bubba.. helps a ton. didnt just give names but a little info also and just what i was looking for. much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I just grew planet of the grapes by Ethos. All 3 plants finished between 70 and 77 days. Averaged 3 oz per plant with a lot of mistakes made. 4oz+ per plant would be pretty easy. Tasty dense buds with great bag appeal.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pretty impressive with the lemon AK. For sure !!

• Like Like x 1

15. Remember this thread being started.

Been a few years since I ran my little op.
    Just got rid of my last auto seeds to a mate.
    I remember this thread starting!
    Anyone still here or running any autos at the moment?

16. Loki helped me heaps! I wasn't in from the start but I was at the end lol. I'm hanging out at Automatics make good Organic sinse. Running some Mephisto stuff. Bloody love it!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yep, Purple Bud and Purple Skunk, both Sensi Seeds.
    The Purple Bud is insane, the skunk isnt ready yet

Attached Files:

18. hello all!
    finally found some good auto chat!
    i am currently infatuated with fast buds, and am starting up a new staggered auto run with a couple of their releases from last year i believe.
    might end up starting with a lemon pie and a wedding glue and will work into the stagger a gorilla cookies and strawberry pie.

• Like Like x 3
  19. It isn't very active here. Hopefully you can change that. Me and you both.

• Like Like x 2
  20. We shall see!
    Forums can be tough crowds, there’s lots of folks in em but they’re spread out so much, and I think as bad as it can be towards canna IG is still one of the best games around.
    I’m here hoping to find some good forum folk and share some of my experiences with these crazy autoflowers lol.
    Once my gals get going I’ll be posting regular updates and such. gonna dig into some forum life in the meantime lol.

• Like Like x 2