Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Here's 2 almost four footers from Growers choice. Candy kush autos in 3 gallon fabric pots in a 4×4, side by side, days 70 & 71. IMG_20210427_171936461.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Beautiful!!. Yeah same one still going strong probably 2 weeks left.

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Great looking plants. Congrats.

• Like Like x 2
  4. A ilgm ww auto I just chopped 2 days ago. It went 83 days. Could have ran her longer but I needed the extra room IMG_20210425_192358274.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Huge!! I can see why you need the space. Is there some secret to making these get so big? This was my first auto run so I didn't top, because of this I did have to toss one plant before flower she got huge. It's all in my journal on here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got a runt also that didn't get space or light. Space and light are my secret IMG_20210428_062109477_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Good to know. Think I'm going to feed booster alone for a day or so see if she likes it. So far along I don't think she's going to need much of anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh and I feed every watering

9. Do you flush? I seen a thing about it doing nothing in a blind taste test on yt migrow. I still might flush for a few days. I usually go 5 days and it's all good imo

• Like Like x 1
  10. No. No need to. I don't overfeed. I feed at about 850ppm usually

11. Any ideas to what this is? obscura1619644032507.jpg obscura1619644022889.jpg

12. A picture of the whole plant would help, and pictures under blurple... Why do people do that?

If it's just one lower leaf of an established plant...nothing.

Sent from my phbgf uijj tplkjn

13. That's funny I usually don't go over 900. Weird shit. Glad we had this convo today. Like huge for how I perceive things now. Maybe I'll just skip the flush and feed less then. With maxibloom it's really simple to just feed a 1/4 a 1/2 of even full scoop for 2 gal. That's where I'm at and no issues, maybe a little under fed but nothing to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Leaves die naturally. If it's affecting more then one it's easier to tell. Really It could even be the start of spider mites or many other pests.

15. Could anyone give my a guess at my total weight? I've never grown one this big. Does the square meter rule really work? tapatalk_1619659152722.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Need something next to it for size reference. If it 5 gallon I'm going to say 8oz

17. Ive been told im about 5 or 6 weeks from flower, i didnt really pay attention to time just gave her what i thought she needed. Any thoughts? Critical Purple auto
    IMG_7892.jpg IMG_7895.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Depends on strain. What size auto? Who's the breeder ect. . Some large autos keep stacking smaller ones take less time to flower. But looks like 3 weeks into flower should stack for a week then will fatten up then ripen. There's not one flowering phase. It's 4. Looks good if I get bored I'll try to look up the strain.