Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. yh plant looks ok to me.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

I’m about a week and a half in for this lil gal, and was curious if it looks like it’s stunted or just growing slow. I ask because other plants at this age were all bigger however different strains.

Just some healthy opinions would be good, any other questions post em.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Run autoflower 18 on 6 off

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yo thanks for keeping the thread going dude hope all is well

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hey there, been awhile since I checked these threads. I've grown outdoors forever but went in a 5-0 trouble. I'm using the Mars Hydro 2000w for this grow. What should the power level be for this auto grow. I'm not sure about indoors but I don't like prison much. Any help would be cool.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Please someone help is this normal I'm 7 week and 2 day on this random auto

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. looks like a bit of a nitrogen and maybe mag def at week 7 i expect to see a little yellowing as the plant thinks about winding down. maybe worth hitting them next feed with a bit of epsom salts or some mollasses and up the bloom a tad. if they have been thirsty at any point recently to the point they severely droop them that could also explain the yellowing. its upto you though carry on as you are or up something a tad or epsom/mollasses next feed and see how it goes but keep an eye out for burnt tips. how much and what have you been feeding her?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just learning about autos and was wondering if they can be cloned?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes and no. The clones will flower the same time as the mother plant, so not much use.

• Like Like x 2
  11. as spain said technically they can but as they are genetic copies they follow the same scheldule ive seen some people stress the clones to try and stall it i suppose but i dont imagine it worked. generally if your looking for a mother plant to produce clones you want something thats been fucked about with as less as possible which is why most people use regs instead of fems due to regs just being generally more stable.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey man looking good!! Don’t suppose you have any tips? I just bought a Viparspectra 450W led, great for veg but lacks in the flowering department massively!! I’m in the UK and my setup will not condone HPS!! Shame I know!! There just too hot!! Any ideas on a decent Led for flowering that won’t break the bank?? Thanks

13. That's wild. Would've never guessed that answer. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  14. the SP250 from Mars Hydro works pretty good. I think it's about £200. great for a 2x4. Pulls 230w. They just released a bigger one too with Osram and Samsung chips £345: Indoor Led Grow Lights & Grow Tents - Mars Hydro

• Like Like x 1
  15. do we need to switch light schedule with autos to 12/12 to make them follower or they stay under 16/8 all the time from seed to flower ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. They can be under 24 hours of light and still flower

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. autos dont care about light cycle its upto you what you run i know some do 24/0 i myself prefer 20/4 or if its summer and temps are a issue i will go 18/6 my reason behind 20/4 instead of 24 is that i feel the plant like humans need some downtime aswell as certain hormones or processes happening in absence of light that it wouldnt get to with constant light but i know quite a few run 24 with good results.

• Like Like x 1
  18. the only time you would need to 12/12 is if the auto gene does not show.

• Like Like x 1
  19. thanks a lot man . i had some autos under good led 1000w , but i had drainage problem and lots of humidity they reached 5 weeks and they are only 12cm tall , now i am waiting for the soil to dry to pull them clean roots , put new soil and perlite and i have them now in a more warm place with 68% humidity mainly , i dont know what they are going to turn since the seeds are supposed to reach flowering in 8 weeks so they are really late in schedule , but at least i will learn from it and hopefully some few grams . the seeds are gorilla glue

• Like Like x 1