Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Is anybody able to help? Not sure what’s happening with my stem here I’m growing in compost could it be a fungus?

2. Need help identifying these plants just wanted to try growing outdoors

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hum wants to be higher and is she drinking what you water every 2 days cannabis prefers to be dry then flood this provides the roots with oxygen which they need to wet and you starve the roots.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. yo dude good to see you back about hope your staying safe in these mad times.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. What's up Loki! How's things with you? Life sorting itself out? Back into it or any plans? My second run is shitting on the first, much learned! And I did have thrips! How do I know? I recycled the soil now I have them again lol.
    Spinosad seems to be doing the trick. Thanks for all your help!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Depends on different factors like plant vigor and temps. I have a photo in 10g fabric finishing up and it drunk every single day from week 5 to week 8. Just started week 10 and it obviously has slowed down. Also have an auto in a 5g that's 40 days old and drinks every 1-2 days or it starts wilting. Don't know if this is auto specific as it's my first successful go.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is my second run, the seed is a Glueberry OG (12 week since germination) I think I should wait a little longer?
    [​IMG]
    IMG_20200515_082318_012.jpg [​IMG]
    IMG_20200515_082230.jpg
    IMG_20200515_082219.jpg
    These two are the top buds.
    Also I have lots of small buds on the bottom of the plant, is okay eventually if I cut only the main and let them grow a little bit ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wait,,,check it day to day or so tho

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. it depends on a lot of factors temp/hum strain/pheno pot size the time it takes between watering is irrelevant the relevant point is that they like to dry out a bit before the next feed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Depends on the soil I guess. Notice is says rigorous water schedule. I interpret that to mean keep the soil well saturated not a wet and dry cycle so I follow the directions.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. wet/dry cycle is a bad way of putting it tbh you never want it to be proper dry as thats damaging to the root zone however so is keeping your medium saturated your mix is similiar to mine and while yes its a light and airy mix it will still not like being saturated all the time after a while it will become anerobic and sour causing all kinds of issues. what i mean by dry is when the pot feels light, any droop to the plant. its around 6-10% water that i will feed if you see the medium start to shrink from the pot walls its gone too dry and is damaging the fine feeder roots the plant puts out lowering yield each time its normal to see some shrinkage at the top edges but if it happens any further down its damaging. knowing when to water is an art.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Loki I tried growing back in 2014 and ran into some problems. Well im back but I have a ? Do you take fan leaf off or no because it's a auto. I wont even show you the plant in the front lol. Didnt learn my lesson the first time with miracle grow.

Attached Files:

13. Forgot to say it's a buddah auto variety pack I think the way its growing it's the deimos? That's just a guess as it's a variety pack.

14. its personal preference really i mean if your light does not have much penetration or the plant is very bushy with lots of biomass it may help to give a light trim i however dont i will remove leaves if they start dying and i do occasional remove the odd leaf or lower here and there to increase airflow but from what i understand of simple plant biology its not a good idea to remove a plants leaves in some kind of mad idea in my opinion of increasing yields by limiting the plants stores of energy. leaves are a crucial part of storage and chloryphyll production among a host of other important processes that occur. if you really feel like light not hitting bud sites is somehow lowering your yield it would be much better to use canes or a tomato cage to create a much more open structure you could even tie the outer branches out a bit so you get kind of a cup shape with the outside branches allowing the lowers and side branches to fatten up basically lst but in a way that ends up with a more open structure.

• Like Like x 1
  15. pretty hard to say what strain it is you can make a good guess but with so many phenos its not ideal not a big fan of variety packs i like to know what im running so i can check up its genetics and see some other runs to let me know what to expect.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Did you check the picture I think its ok.