Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Throw a pic up man nice a sharp image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I wish i could, but my phone is terrible. Everything looks blurry when i try to zoom in. The little balls are more oval like an egg than round like a ball, so that gives me some hope but idk. I'm going to see if i can get my old webcam fired up so i can get a decent pic. The clarity of your photo is fantastic, can see every little fiber.

3. I love getting super clear pics and love my usb microscope to get thrichome pics

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. #33105 Wolfmoon2682, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    GOOD NEWS, found my old webcam... but not the best image. It took me 20 minutes to get this clarity lol. As you can see they have more of an oval shape, but they have that crease on them that proved to be male for me before. Females seem to have more of a smooth oval ball, not so rigid but i'm a wee newbie. I know nothing.

EDIT: Got a bit closer

5. Ballsacs..... The one photo before this one showed a calyx.... This one definitely shows some nuts .sorry dude...

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Yeah that certainly looks like a male to me too

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Yeah? It's better to know man. Honestly it doesn't bother me too much. I was worried about yield a couple of weeks ago since i stunted them with too much water too early in veg, but they bounced right back and all 3 auto's look great so far.

So ditching my random isn't too much of an issue for me. Gives my girls more space, more light, and better yield. I would wait it out to be sure, but my auto's are going to need that light NOW since they are 2-3 weeks into flower already.

• Like Like x 2
  8. It might work if you navigate to the album it'self. Iv'e had that problem here a few times. Some sort of bug idk. Now that i think of it, uploading images can bust my balls too, likely ad-block or something.

9. GG4 autos--- 3 weeks till chop!! I can taste it already....
    Screenshot_2019-05-14-05-05-39.png Screenshot_2019-05-14-02-14-59.png 20190512_181647_Film3.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Yesterday marked 5 and a half weeks. I suppose the one on the left could be a little sooner, but I'm in no hurry. Hopefully it chunks up and Im thinking maybe 3 zips from her. That biggin there probably end up around 20 grams istelf.(fingers crossed) The one on the right is definitely TBD...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice dude. I'm trying to gauge what mine might look like, at half that size lol. I stunted my girls early on so they'll never reach that size, but i'm hoping they yield well enough.

My girls this AM

• Like Like x 3
  12. Looking healthy now for sure. Honestly these things shouldnt be this big .lol. Most autos grown around here stay between 12"-18", mine wanted to grow like Godzilla.... Keep up the TLC and they should do fine for ya.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cant on the app i dont think

14. Can you see any of my media i'm posting? I hope so man. Would love your feedback over the course of the grow. I love what you guys are doing here, you've all helped me immensely. Nothing in my tent would look the way it does now without the information gathered on this site and shared. I'm itching to feel that sense of accomplishment when you get your first, truly successful grow under your belt.

If i showed anyone here what i grew before, they would weep! Or recoil in horror lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. #33118 loki125, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
    Haha no i cant see anything.

if you upload usong the upload tool to the thread rather than gallery i think it puts it on here. I use the app which has some restrictions i guess

• Like Like x 1
  16. How are these buds developing guys and girls? I don’t know if there’s foxtailing or if those buds are just fattening up. Help lol
    F30C4BEC-4669-4D1B-A353-B56E047D3F9F.jpeg DBF70877-3039-40F3-A851-BA33D6496200.jpeg 8C7DB2C8-8ACE-421A-AEFD-98EE8B1A8D46.jpeg B8B8A214-DC96-4BD1-AF49-83E924F00A9E.jpeg 1ADC7926-FD52-4EA3-B5E0-831CC910F8B6.jpeg C1304902-C287-4D5A-8710-22B0052FC452.jpeg CC120CD6-1FBA-4404-904A-3A39518B4886.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. Nah your good chiba them buds look lovely no foxtail. But i dont get this fear of foxtailing people have suddenly started to have. Foxtailing isnt bad or anything its just the way some buds grow if exposed to heat or its just genetics and she will do it regardless. But either way its not detrimental to the plant. Well the heat might the not the foxtailing

• Like Like x 3