Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Is that only cfl’s??

2. Yea man. ...Insane isn't it. ....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hell yea hard to believe.. how many in their.. how many watts total.. how far away are the bulbs from the plants.. how often do u shiffle lights up, down, left, right??

Thats amazing man!!

4. 55 wats I think....4 bulbs....
    Almost touching the plant.....
    One above the main bud and the other 3 lower for the sidebranches. ...

• Like Like x 2
  5. I vegged this Forum Cut Cookies in the first 2 pics, for 6 weeks under an HLG 65 QB. I then switched it under 4 CFL and a 19w LED...CFLS will surprise you for sure.

The last 3 pictures are of my first grow ever under 4 CFLs and a 19w LED. Surprised me for sure! Was some VERY good smoke. I'm interested to see how this FCC finishes![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Quantum Board Grow

6. Broke down ur answered how i broke down the questions.. nice and easily understandable.. nice bro.. im speachless all i can think is f%#kin’ WOW.. this is proof so far that them bulbs will grow u some big shit..

Are you satisfied so far or where u hoping gor more??

Cant wait for the smoke report..
    Almost time to see if they can produce high thc buds to f#%k u up.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well.....it's my dad's plant....and he lives 2200 km. Away ....
    I can say he is verry satisfied. ...and the smoke report he'll be giving me on Thursday. ....I'll let you know..lol.
    Hope mine turns out somewhat similar...

• Like Like x 1
  8. How tall is she from medium to top of top top.. (lol wow)..

9. I'll ask

10. Heey guys its been a while and starting back up. But i have forgotten my soil mix ratios. Im using plant magic soil,ewc and perlite. Is 50% soil 25% ewc and perlite?

telbel88

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yup thats correct hun :) glad too see your back been a long time

• Like Like x 2
  12. Any body have any pointers on growing autos outdoors....in ground....in pots...or raised garden beds...[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

13. It might work great straight in the ground. ..
    But on my first try the snails ate it...
    The second the ants..
    So it's in pots now.....bigger is better.
    Main thing is planting at the right time of the year to use the longest days of the year to flower. ..

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

15. Morning/afternoon blades.

Some lovely looking autos over here!

I'm back to autos after a couple years of not doing them and running photos.

Could anyone confirm if this is a calmag issue or something else? My ph had risen to 6.3 after 8 days from 5.9. Temp during lights of kf is hovering around 22-23c lights off 18-19c on a 20-4 schedule

I should also note I'm using RO water with a starting ppm of around 15(UK water is around 440 from the tap in my area) and using the full remo nutes line in autopot and coco/perlite and a topping of clay pebbles top and bottom.

Find it strange that it's only on 1 of the autos from what I've noticed but will keep an eye out.

Thanks dudes/ladies

20190324_125351.jpg 20190324_125355.jpg 20190324_125412.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. You know I tried with 5 and had very little lol success they were tiny and started to flower when they were only 3 inches high, they got up to 10 inches tall but produced anywhere from 1 joint to 5 grams of dried. I now dwarf my photoperiods. I like small plants but I also like more than a joint after it is done. I use only organic nutes. I have 575 led multi spec and had crappy outcomes from two fast two vast and I got about 3 grams of moist bud from the purple ak making 1 joint after dried

17. its only 8.5 inches high it is a sativa hybrid obviously sativa dom. I have had good luck in the last year keeping all my plants under 13 inches. And yeah they are all photo period. but never had good luck with auto flower but I am going to try the Moby dick xl auto what do you think about that strain? is it easy or at least tolerant and not so fussy?

Attached Files:

• P3.jpg
      P3.jpg
      File size:
      328.8 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. you know I heard of magnesium or low calcium doing that. However why is it only affecting the one node and the other one right across from it. Almost like that part has had a foliage spray or a lack of something. never had it do that. I had necrosis happen after a copper defficiency looked kinda like that at first..but copper is a trace element and plants do not need gobs of it. when ya find out let me know please.!!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. I believe it's a calmag issue, I usually use 1ml/L of calmag, but I'm using a different nute brand for the autos to test them out. Currently using 20ml/25L so just a bit less. I have added an extra 10ml magnifical (remo) last night and they have perked up a bit.

I'm basically starting myself from scratch as if I've never grown before so to iron out and faults or mistakes ive made in the past. I've recently got my motivation back and want to learn as much as possible.