Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I would never defoliate, I want maximum light absorption so the plant can make maximum amount of bud

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nobody want to jump in on this?
    Well I flushed them again and they straighten up in a couple hours so I'm just gonna keep it up.

Attached Files:

3. Is your ph still going off or is it now stable.

Does she roots sit in water (sounds like it cause you mention draining it)
    If she does then a lil bubbler if its more than an inch or so will help keep it aireated.

4. Yeah I think I got it now after 2 flushes it seems to be stable. I'll check it before I go to work this morning. Thanks

5. Sour crack is very small strain sou you can go with 2gal pots, dont expect more than 2 oz per plant.. Mine were about 40gr.. I never get more than 50% of strength with my autos..So start with 1/4 os strength and bump it easy until 50% i Think you dont need to get over it.. I would train them at all, it prologue their harvest times, and you said you need some weed asap. Search on yt for diskokilla you have my sour crack grow there..
    i planted 3 24c, they are fast finishers too, dont go to craizy with feeding, like I said 50% is enough for autos.. You can top them or lst them.. Yield is at least 2oz, and it's good indica weed.
    I hope I helped.

• Like Like x 1
  6. First grow here 2 GG and 2 critical purple . Should I be planning on putting a net up in here or just let them go? 20190115_233554.jpg 20190115_233619.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. I dont have a ton of experience but, you will probably end up needing a trellis up(depending on how they stretch). Some people use stakes and ties.....some use the yo-yo-things...some just let them go. Like I said, it depends on how old they are and what kind of stretch you are dealing with...they may stretch a good bit and need a trellis for support(hopefully from them having some fat buds)!

Hubbabubbasmelloscope Quantum Board Grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. #32368 loki125, Jan 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    With autos doing a net can be hit and miss some times they will be ok but you cant always fill it like you could with a photo i prefere lst with autos or pony tailing :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. Never used trellis.... and steaks only a few time but with proper trsining and a fan giving them a bit of abuse they get thick ole stems no need for support.

10. This is the importance of silica in veg. Strong sturdy stems to hold the heavy colas

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Agreed. It does make a huge difference. I love me some GH Armor Si

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Wouldn’t have been able to hold these up without it

890D50D6-D7C5-495F-A8D5-FF91BDF8DFAD.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  13. And a fan giving it some movement and not proping it up too early or it will never get the strength.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I've used armour si the whole time and the stems are very tough. I noticed when trying to pull some of my lower growth off. Pretty amazing stuff silica .
    It also raises my ph to near perfect when mixing my nutrients

• Like Like x 1
  15. I guess its all a matter of preference and need. I guess I prefer to have the support just in case it needs it. But if your stems are sturdy enough or if its an auto, you probably wouldn't need one. I plan on adding some silica in veg to my next run because Ive heard a lot of good things.

16. Or if its an auto why if its an auto would you not need it?

Silica is good but stop after 3 weeks of flower unless you guys use different mine bio silicon if i use it past 3 weekd glower it make my ash black not nice and mine even says not too and after i done this i found a load or reports where it was happening great stuff but stop in flower. But of course if yours is different the situ maybe different

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. I meant that most autos that I see on here are shorter and sturdier...thus, most do not need a trellis. I'm currently growing my first(and second) round of autos and none of my 3 are going to need a trellis...but they are definitely smaller than normal.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hey Loki, stupid question number 362: Do you run your autos with both switches on your LED's? Like veg and Flower both on I mean for full power? Or is the flower spectrum just wasted in the 30 day veg period?

19. Imo its definitely not wasted during veg..
    I think its a good idea to have them both on cause the spectrum givin off by both lights together..

• Like Like x 2
  20. Short and sturdy
    IMG-20190119-WA0000.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2