Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. I'm in! I'll start posting when she pops... 12/12 under 400W HPS running on Super Lumens setting so 440W. Promix soil, local hydro store nutes that they made up.. Trusted as they grow as well *lol*. Fabric pots.

I can post my updates on my Sweet tooth and Re-vegged bag seed that is in my tent as well. I also popped a seed that I ended up crossing with my Malawi Auto kinda by accident *lol* so I threw one of those in there too to see how potent it will be.

2. #32322 Burnone1979, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Sweet tooth on left and re-vegged bag seed on the right (from my first grow)

If anyone notices the name on the tag it's not an actual strain *lol*. Because I only know the name of the pollinator which was a Malawi x Northern lights auto and the pollinated was a bag seed that I don't know what it was so I'm looking for strain names if anyone wants to offer their input *lol*

Actually there's still a wonder whether those seeds will be auto as well which I won't find out this time around as they are under 12/12 from seed but I am curious for the next grow.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

3. I know it's an Auto thread *lol*. But I'm doing the Auto test with my Photo's that are under 12/12

4. If it was a auto pollenating a photo your going to have a mix of autos and photos

5. It’s going to be a like Xmas every time I pop a seed in the soil lol. Never know what you’re gonna get.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Forrest gump comes to mind youlll also get a mix of mum.and dad dome will lean more one way or the other or slap bamg in the middle and be auto or photo lol

7. Will be interesting to grow. I’m curious on how the smoke is. My Malawi x northern lights was good. And my random bag seed was equally as good so hopefully this is very very good lol. Don’t know if it works that way but hey I can dream

• Like Like x 1
  8. Youll get elements from both so could be an awsome mix you can take ya best ones and photos and clone them. And if you ever wanted you could use fem spray to make more seeds and select the traits you want from the plant.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That’s great. I popped one in the soil with this auto grow from 12/12 seed so I guess we’ll find out how the smoke is at least.

• Like Like x 1
  10. At the moment I'm experimenting with 5/1 light cycle. For several years now I have been finding best results with 24/0 but I do like the idea of giving the lights a rest to cool off every now and then. I don't like having my autos in darkness for long as I find it stunts growth, so I figured just 1 hour of darkness at a time shouldn't affect them too much. I have done one auto grow with 5/1 and it went well, I'm currently most of the way through the second auto grow, again with good results. I may increase the dark periods to 3/1 (equivalent to 18/6) and see how that goes

• Like Like x 1
  11. Definitely keep us updated! I'm running my autos 24/0 and my only concern is the life time of my HLG panels with no breaks.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sounds like indiana weather

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

13. Definitely something well all like to keep up with.. what kinda hit will the qb’s take 3mos running 24/7.. & also if you run another auto after how many auto runs at 24/0 can qb’s run for..

Maybe 3-4 auto runs.. thats 9mos to a yr never going off.. (imo)..

Hope they last they definitely should.. good luck!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Same out here on the east cost.. Ny, Nj, Pa area.. that kind of weather fluctuation is what gets most ppl sick

• Like Like x 1
  15. Auto is already set to do what it does all ull do for that 12hrs in dark it hurt it

16. Oh man I hope they last longer than that after what I just paid lol

That would be a $140+shipping every 9 months scenario just to replace my QB96’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I also run 24/0 so that’s a bit concerning..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dont stunt growth thats when they actually take everything up into stalk and leaves and grow just like a human that lifts weights

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. My bad just seen its autos not photos

20. On autos id still do 18/6 over 24/0 ive seen no provin evidence tellin me im wrong