Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Dont looki like it was ever bleached mag def maybe. Not bleaching

• Like Like x 4
  2. You ite mush

3. How are you sure it isnt attiuted f up?? I always order direct from breeder..If he is from EU

4. Ah, ok. It appeared right when it was getting close to that light. So I assumed. It's looking good now. She's up to 32 inches, but I'm not too worried about her stretching too close to the light.

Attached Files:

5. Because the bubba kush seed came sealed in this tin...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blue dreamactic almost ready for the taking :) 20181222_120333.jpg 20181222_120353.jpg 20181222_120422.jpg 20181222_120445.jpg 20181222_120442.jpg 20181222_120402.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. Whats the different between auto seeds that cost $10.00 and ones that cost $50.00

8. Weather or not I'll buy one? ;)

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm looking to upgrade my lights in my 4.5' x 4.5' tent. Currently I'm running a Mars II 900w and my grows are usually 2 or 3 autos. For the most part I'm pleased with my results, but would like to increase my grows to 4 plants. I really like the Mars II and I'm thinking about getting a 1200w light and running it along with my 900w. The 900w is currently out of stock with my vendor.

Would this be overkill in this size tent?

If I do use both lights, what would be the most effective arrangement, side by side or diagonal?

10. Some times great genetic other times vause ppl think there pollen chucking is worth more but in honesty if it more than 15-20 a seed then it can fuck off there great genetics for alot less

I remember some dicks trying 250-500 aseed lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Is that pretty much it??

I was under the impression that the more expensive ones were idk.. more expensive for a reason.. idk what reason but i though their was a reason tho..

Maybe more potency or yeild or i dont f#%kin’ know.. something u know

Anything..

I mean $5.60 that ive payed for a bean ive seen some at at $30-$55+ a bean but didnt know y they costs so much.. I STILL DONT KNOW Y THEY COST SO MUCH!!

12. Tutankamoon i beleve is said to be one of the stronfest strains tested and it cost like $8 for a fem seed

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Okay damn thats one im going to put in my shopping cart for my next order.. thanks

“Take notes folks.. that was an info bomb planted by loki .. strongest strain.. or one of the strongest strain atleast, is “TUTANKAMOON”.. thanks brother..

But still noones explained y these other ones will be priced so high?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Maybe it’s like clothes or shoes ... brand name . I go for the 10-15 range myself .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Its a bit like honor phones and apple phones some times your just paying for a name or something cause theres been some hype so people think they can charge the earth second thing is mostly its illegal you get a dud seed or shit plant not alot of people are going to complaon to police or to govemnet trading standards now are they lol.

I wonder how many "breeders" are just buying in hufe bulk seeds giving it a new name and sellin them on for 300% or mpre mark up.

16. Got one in the waiting....also supposed to yield up to 1200 grams outdoors! Holy fuck balls I can't wait till spring!

17. Because they are greedy fuckers who pray on idiots!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks guys its clear now.. some ppl just think they shit dont stink basically lol.. every breeders seed is the best seed.. intheir opinion atleast

• Like Like x 4