Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Is anyone getting photos instead of autos lately? Not long ago I had an Auto Seed Gorilla Glue turn out to not be an auto, and now I have a Dinafem Auto Bubba Kush growing and its looking like its not an auto too. These breeders need to be a bit more vigilant with their pollen I've been growing autos for over 10 years and never had this before

• Like Like x 2
  2. I’ve just been given 3 plants off a mate that bought some auto seeds and turned out to be photos. Been a greedy cunt and taken them and there covered in thrips taught me a lesson lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Not me personally but theres been some reports on gc lately too

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh jesus, thrips are my nightmare. One time I dismantled my grow for a couple of months as I had them for years and nothing worked to get rid of them. I had one clean grow and had them back on the second one. I think it's just something I have to live with

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bondage night...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yea, a Sweet Tooth from Barney’s Farm. Stuck it outdoors and I’d did ok.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wish it was summer, I'd put mine outside. I'm going to have to cut down and give it to the worms to eat Such a shame

8. Speaking of temperature, I’m experiencing some problems germinating seeds. They are wrapped in wet paper towel, inside a plastic baggie and placed in a desk drawer. I’ve successfully germed many seeds in this location, but only one of three has popped after 10 days.

The wet towel feels cool to the touch, so I’ve moved the seeds to a warmer location. I’m hoping this helps.

9. I read bunch of people here having troubles with autos not flowering on time..These are go to Autos firms MEPHISTO..MEPHISTO...MEPHISTO..MEPHISTO..

Dinafem,Dutch passoon,fast buds, short stuff seeds, seed stockers, auto seeds,heavyweight seeds.. Dont vaste your time on crap breeders..

10. Does this look ok for trimming the bud decided to cut a small one off the bottom plants still got a couple weeks left but thought why not let's see the difference lol 20181211_133457.jpg 20181211_133413.jpg 20181211_133436.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Its good trimming.you can trim sugar leafs,and dont have to
    .I leave them..

• Like Like x 1
  12. First time ever trimming so thought why not 1 small bud to have a shot of so I don't fuck up the plant when it comes to the rest lol al hang it up leave it a few days an take it from there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is a 5 week old Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto
    Not flowering at all

[​IMG]

And the one before that was Auto Seeds Gorilla Glue

• Like Like x 1
  14. Looks lovely man shame but that could turn into a lovely bush

• Like Like x 1
  15. She's holding at 28.5 inches. But the top is starting to yellow/bleach. My HLG 100 is about 11 inches above. I haven't backed it off yet because I don't want it stretching into it. I only have about 6 inches I can move the light up before I have to get creative.

Attached Files:

16. Id give her some mag also what light you got on her?

17. Up her nutes a touch ans give/ spray some epsome salts.

18. #32178 JXAllen, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    I just added calmag to her regimen about 4 days ago. I also started her on twice a day feeds yesterday. Current nutes are 4ml Silica blast, 1 tsp GH MB, 5ml GH CaliMagic, pH to 5.8 and add 2.5ml Hydroguard.
    She's under a HLG100 in 3000k and a HLG65 in 4000k. The HLG100 is directly over the Fruit punch and the 65 is above the skunk auto next to her.

Edit.. Added some pictures to show what I'm working with.
    28.5 inches tall from top of pot. I've got just less than 11 inches between the top and my light. I can raise it about 6-8 inches easily, but don't want the plant to chase the light if I raise it.

First Auto Grow Fruit Punch QB65/100

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. How much epsom salt should I use for a foliar spray?

20. Hey guys - I think I dun goofed...

Planted some Forum Stompers from Mephisto about 17-20 days ago into rapid rooter pellets. I had originally planned to get them straight into hydro once I had roots, but my blooming plants wound up needing 2 more weeks to finish. I wound up having them in net cups, and had those net cups in trays w/ extra hydroton. I top-fed 2 or 3x a day with really low-dose veg soup just to keep them going while my crop finished.

The autos are in the cups/trays in this pic... the others are some photo libhazes I'm gonna clone and hopefully run once these autos finish (if they make it).
    20181205_080117.jpg

Harvested my other plants last weekend and finally got the autos in my res. They had some nice roots going under the hydroton in the trays and seemed to be doing relatively OK given the crappy start they had.
    20181209_140203.jpg

They've been in hydro since Sunday and have looked worse daily. I was originally thinking that low humidity was the issue, but I sorted that out and they continue to look worse... Here's one today:
    20181212_090357.jpg

I have a couple weeks before any LibHaze clones will even be available. I have 3 options it seems:
    1) Keep the current ones going and hope they recover
    2) Scrap these and start some Fugue State seeds instead and TP immediately.
    3) Scrap these and just go to the LibHazes as soon as I have good clones.

So for the auto experts - do I have any hope for these abused plants to recover?

I kinda wanted to knock out an auto run between the last round and the hazes - I can reclone those to give myself time if needed. What do you guys think would be the way to go?