Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Cool tho your tap water has less cal than mine lol im south so we get lots of cal in the water....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thats the one I use mate. Completely ignore what it says on the bottle and start at 0.5ml per litre. If problems still show go upto 1ml per litre. You won't ever need more than that unless your growing monsters
    If you do its something else that's the problem. Ph or whatever.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. Awsome thanks dude bottle arrived today so just going to add some gave the plant a good feed with plain tap water on monday to about 50% run off incase there might be any other issue hopefully al see a difference in a few days how often should I use the calmag though just the same every other feed or keep at it

Here's how she looks right now 21inch tall and I think week 3 into flower still growing every day so not sure how long she has left 20181114_110910.jpg 20181114_110815.jpg 20181114_110915.jpg 20181114_110810.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Most recommend using it all the time but I only feed it when I need to. My hydro plants use shit loads of it, 2-3ml/L.
    Done 2 dozen this year in 3-5 gal coco pots though and Some needed it a few times. 2 needed it constant but most of them didn't need any at all.
    A lot of the time I use it is actually for iron Def too. Not the calmag. That's why I get that one. Loads of folk fear it because there's added N and they think it'll somehow tox them but it's a great wee product.

• Like Like x 1
  5. New seeds germed and potted best have better luck with this run...
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. Last run not work out to well brother pig? Had a few of those like. Never gets any easier to deal with lol.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Get the exhale out and use mushroom bah haha oyster mushrooms are ment to be good

8. That's what I thought with the added iron and a couple quid cheaper than other bottles with just cal-mag I seen
    Al use it every other feed for a week or 2 and see what it's like then up the dosage if need be still new to all this so it's a learning curve and its a freebie seed also so good practice for my paid seeds next time

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good luck mayne

• Like Like x 1
  10. A bag you hang up n leave is less hassle mate there about same price on amazon aswell

11. Overwatered like a cunt mate, got too eager couldn’t leave em alone

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. What a 10er sware them bastards are luke 30 odd plus ya dont get any lush mushies at the end also blue or red oysters give off alot of co2.

• Like Like x 3
  13. I got one when you guys were raving about them bud there decent

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice yeah there good lol

15. Almost 48 hours after the first cal-mag feed here's the before and after plants a bush lol definitely some slight improvement as far as I can tell and she's up to 23 inch tall now aswell overall am quite chuffed like 20181114_110910.jpg 20181116_112535.jpg 20181116_112818.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Seems to be hopefully thanks for the help though much appreciated going to give her another feed with the cal-mag today with some bloom nutrients

17. IMG_0314.JPG
    Soaking these tonight. First time using white label. Heard there a sister company to sensi so should be decent hopefully, anyone done any white label strains before?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2