Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. What stage of life are they in?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

2. Im gonna say yes help bush out the plant make it short n squat plus qb's gie off intense light so watch the height distanse...ull be golden...what size pot n nutes/soil ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

3. 3 gal fabric pot with ffof soil with 30% perlite and fox farms trio nutes(big grow, big bloom and tiger bloom)

4. Hey Loki, got uder side leaves tacoing. I think I might have been over watering them it's only on bottom leaves you got any other suggestions???[​IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

5. U still have a month give or take. Breeders flower times are for perfect grows no hiccups or improper medium or light issues. She looks beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. What temps u running? Looks like a little heat stress starting. Or maybe the nitro overload might be a culprit. Need lots of air flow fans etc.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flowering have about 30 days left

8. Are the bottom leaves getting airflow? Too much airflow? It could be wind burn.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. How moist are thry staying / how much you feeding i think i may have over fed my ayto but the brookltn sunrise took it well the blue dreamatics not so much.... lol i hope fine recover from it dont really like my small tent for a full flower

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 81 degrees day and around 70 at night. 60% humidity sometimes down to 45%...

so, with the N toxicity. i apparently over fed last week. i do a feed-water-feed-water schedule. and she is needing it every 3-4 days. i was at around 7-800ppm for her whole grow. upped it last week to 1350ppm (wasnt tryin to go that high i guess but that was legit only 1/2 strength!) 800 ppm was 1/4 of recommended. PH has been 6.6-6.8...so on 7/13 1350 ppm, then on 7/17 plain water. so she needed water today, i was gonna skip the feed and do one more plain water, since she was so high. i chose to feed her 500ppm, and 7.0 ph cuz run off last time was 6.3....tonight-run off was still 1200ppm and the ph was 6.2. so, i think im gonna do a water-water for the next week instead of feeding. good idea? and what PH should i up it to, to get that 6.2 run off up?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #31391 Spanish@rcher, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    How big is she mate? Thats a lot of nutes and that leave looks tiny so guessing the plants pretty small too?
    This lot are only on 700ppm in coco and shouldnt need any mors than that.
    Less is more bud .
    Dont listen to bottles and feeding schedules, they cause more problems than anything.
    Just start off small and up the doses as bits turn yellow youll pretty much eliminate all nutrient issues. Just keep a good eye, soon as the tops yellow you up the micro, bottoms yellow you up the base nutes.
    Week 1 100ppm
    Week 2 200ppm
    Week 3 400ppm
    Week 4 600ppm
    Week 5 700-800ppm
    Week 6 1000ppm
    Week 7 1100-1200ppm (of veg)
    Im in hydro so can see hour by hour what the plants are actually taking out the solution. It drops quote dramatically a few weeks into bloom aswell.
    Thats pretty much as high as they want it asuming theyre growing at full tilt.
    Tox problems ruin plants cos by the time you see it the damage is done and they can take a while to remedy.
    Def problems, as soon as you see yellow or purple bits you up the feed and no harm done. Problem solved.
    Ph stays more stable aswell.
    tapatalk_1532245001906.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. shes pretty big lol. shes almost 9 weeks old. still vegging. diddnt start feeding till week 3, and was giving about 400ppm. upped it to like 700 around week 5, did 7 untill week 8 then upped it to the 1350. then back down to 500 bc ppl saying i over fed..i dont exactly go by the bottle. they say a certain amount i did 1/4 of that basically the whole grow, and then one time i did 1/2 (1350ppm).. whatever small leaf u saw in the thread wasnt mine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aww its you lol. I remember you now. What you panickin for mate shes fuckin indestructable now. Thats a beast man. Chill out have a smoke n a smile n proud

• Like Like x 1
  14. That leaf was like the size of your thumbnail i thought she was gonna be a tiddler

15. lmao, that wasnt my leaf i never posted a pic of a leaf! anyways, thanks dude. i know my girl is doin great i just over fed and ppl were like you have N toxicity she wont come back from that etc etc. tips are a litttlee burnt but other than that shes good! my question is tho run off was 6.2, ive been watering at 6.6-6.8. so what should i up the PH to to get the soil back at 6.8? gotta go like a little above 7 or something right?

• Like Like x 1
  16. #31396 elm422, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    I have three regular plants in about 3x3 space I bent them over when they were younger and have started to use scrog was wondering if I can train the plants later in veg to grow up the scrog about two feet on to the wall with the small white fan on it Just asking if they will be too hard to bend by then ?

Attached Files:

17. fuck me niether it was. Ah well guy with the leaf read a few posts up ️ Stoned moment lol. Im not a soil grower mate so cant even help you.
    At least i know my auto w/w's doin the job though

18. Had N toc. My self last week but that's a beautiful plant

19. They don't like it but they do bounce back![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. I didn't notice your wind Fence I tried to do a scrog with 4 had no clue what I was in for cut it off. I'll try next time with one. My Mars 11 1200 makes one hell of a bush one of the plants now covers 25sq" of the grow space which is a 3*3*6. I think like yours so I'll be sub. To your grow thanks bud.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1