Need help with autos? Welcome

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by loki125, Apr 4, 2014.

1. ya i think i got a good plan with the net. im gonna be vegging for a 3-4 more weeks prolly. depending. we’ll see how it looks once the net is in. also, thanks for the heads up the nutes. was at 1/4 strength right now. every other watering. and been watering every 4-5 days. ill up it to 1/2 strength. what kind of epsom salts? just regular like bath epsom salt? make sure its not one of those like lavender ones right lol? and how much per gallon. what does the epsom salt do?

2. I dont particularly need any help with my autos at the minuit but i need to go hang 2 lights up and do some training but im too stoned.....
    so im gonna drink some bucky then go do it :)
    what could go wrong.
    May need some help with the bedroom ceiling when im done in all fairness but iether way update soon to follow :)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sweet Tooth. She looks more Indica than Sativa so hopefully that means something.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tips look light not dark when my tips go light i give a light feed with grow and molassas the big bloom is morelikely to burn than ewc amd id raise the ph a touch and check the run off next water.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Too low for soil your gonna be locking nutes out id flush with 7.0 water to bring it up next water.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Garden epsom salts is way way cheaper thsn bath but yes same stuff like ya say no additives just epsom salts and tsp per liter i do if def halve if just watering

7. you slay me man

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hopefully she will finish a bit soomer if indica dom

• Like Like x 1
  9. how can you tell just by that picture that the nutes need to be upped? just trying to learn what kind of things i should be looking for. also, what is the epsom salt for, and how much per gallon water? thanks loki!

10. 3.5 tsp for epsom is for the mag def ( yellowing betwen the veins ) and light tips if there light and not burnt i tend to find there a lil hungry

• Like Like x 2
  11. ok thanks. i am using AN. cal-mag so should i still use epsom? it was only 1/4 strength like the rest tho. i will up that also.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I keep epsom and cal seperate as my tap water is hard and full of calcium but no mag so i have them not mixed into one as its not needed in my case but you can use your an see if it can be used as a foliar as thst can be quicker uptake.

Epsom salt can be used as a foliar too if you choose thst route

13. Ok so I think the ph is my problem...the first pic is the run off and the second is the water I'm using.any advice on how to handle this.i just bought some ph up and down....

Attached Files:

14. I flushed one plant with 6 liters of water and the ph did seem to increase somewhat on the run off.ive got a digital ph meter with 2 day shipping to me so that I can be 100% accurate as far as trying to flush the other 3.its been a week since last watering but I think that they will be fine until then.

15. I flushed her with 7.0 ph. Run off was still 6.2. And she’s yellowing. But she sure is sticky sweet. Day 35 sour liver.

Attached Files:

16. got the scrog set up. looking good! gonna veg for a decent amount longer to try and fill up more of the net! what do yall think?

A4244F80-D23B-4A9A-A200-3437D94B67C1.jpeg
    72566FE8-3EAB-4A00-A794-3E4F3D9DC182.jpeg 498DE9F4-EBB9-49AB-A729-015C15BA8DE0.jpeg F73220E9-5140-4055-9DAE-8B90946E0104.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. U will love it great strain

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Need some help. The tips are starting to burn all the way down the plant now. I’ve been flushing with 7.0 ph water my run off is still 6.2. Do I need to raise the ph for my next watering to 7.3 or something ?

Attached Files:

19. how many days are u?

20. 38 days

Grasscity Deals Near You